12. Dwelling in past!

• They told me to accept the fact that you left, I held my heart tightly because you'll be there kept •

***

Running away! Can never be a solution to any of your problem, Infact it'll take you towards depression and your destruction, Life is never easy for anyone, everyone is fighting an unknown war which you have no idea of. We often judge people by their smiling face or by their attitude in public but little do we know that those happy go lucky faces, those rude attitude can just be a mask only to subside their fear, pain, hurt or their loneliness.

Someone has rightly quoted once "Everyone has a secret!..". A secret- which they fear to disclose to their dear once, A secret- which is the reason for their tormented heart, A secret- which may have no relevance for other but explains everything to one.

Nandini is running on roads madly,insanely totally out of her senses. She faced that deteriorating truth today which she has buried in herself long back,which she had decided that she'll never disclose it in front of anyone, she'll keep her sister alive in herself. But as always happens destiny played the Trump card and apparently all her plannings failed. She never wanted to hurt her parents with this truth but after listening those heart wrenching words from her dad she wasn't able to conceal anything any further.

Aahana was not only her sister but her life , although Aahana was only 1 hour elder than her still Aahana treated Nandini as her baby all her life, Nandini's world was always confined to Aahana and Aahana only, that's the only reason when their father broke all ties with Aahana, Nandini never left her side. But that day, the day her sister, her best friend died it shaken her to the core, her last conversation with Aahana is still fresh in our heart and mind, how badly Aahana was aching to meet her parents , hug her dad once and ask for forgiveness.

Nandini sat down on the bench under the shadow of a tree, she has came to an isolated place which is covered with only trees, it seems like a very soothing and peaceful place but peace is far far away from this broken soul today.

She is badly shattered today, tears are not stopping even for a second, all she is doing is only weeping and weeping. Aahana was a part of her, how can she subside her loss? How can she believe that her sister who was always her support system is no longer with her?, She miss her every time when she breathe.

Nandini brought her phone out and instantly turned it to airplane mode, She is in a bad need of some lone time, she wants to be with her memories today. Slowly, she opened her phone's gallery and there are several pictures of her and Aahana, she looked at one of the smiling pic of Aahana which brought a smile but a faint smile on her lips.