4. Journey Begins!

• She was his salvation but he became her destruction •

***

Malhotra Mansion :

Manik is sitting in the dinning area, having his breakfast in full silence. His full focus is on the Business Times , not even for once he raised his face to look at the folks sitting right in front of him..

Nandini too noticed his behavior, his attention didn't diverted even for a second, she found it weird. Then she looked at his parents who are looking at him with some hope in their eyes but he didn't paid any heed to their pleading eyes.

"Manik!".. they all heard a old womanly voice and now for the first time Manik raised his face and looked backside, next what he found made his face light up with thousands bulbs intensity..

Manik : "Dadi!".. he smiled wholeheartedly and stood up ..They all stood up after looking at her, she opened her arms for Manik and he ran straight to her..

Manik : "I missed you so much Dadi!".. he hugged her and she too reciprocated with the same fervor..

Dadi : "I missed you more honey!"..She kissed his forehead after breaking the hug and he smiled..

Nandini noticed his each and every move, he seems totally different around his Dadi, and he behaves totally monster around his own parents, what's the mystery behind his bipolar personality?

Grandmother eyes fell on Nandini, who is standing a bit far from them but looking at them with a smile, she walked straight to Nandini and before Nandini touch her feet , she took her in her warm embrace..

Dadi : "Finally Manik married the girl I have chosen for him.."..Her voice depicts her joy..Nandini looked at Manik who is standing right behind his Dadi, he too looked at her after hearing dadi's words..

Nandini : "how are you Dadi?".. she asked after breaking the hug and she cupped her face with a big beautiful smile on her face..

Dadi : "Now when I have seen you, am more than fine.."..She planted a tender kiss on her forehead and Nandini smiled..

Manik : "Dadi! You take rest! You had a long journey , come I'll take you to your room..".. he tried to walk her out but she stopped him..

Dadi : "My dear grandson, I've flown a long way to see you so resting is out of case.."..She completed with a big grin and Manik hugged her sideways..

Dadi : "Raj , Nyonika will you both keep standing there?".. she asked as she noticed them standing in the upright corner, far from them but not taking their eyes off her..

Manik instantly moved in a side as soon as Raj and Nyonika approached his grandmother.. Dadi sensed his tension and his strange behavior which is there from past 10 years.

He behave totally a stranger around his own parents, and it's not like his grandmother never tried to understand his feelings , his utmost disgusting behavior ,it's just she always tried to give him his own space and respected his lines.. But deep down she really want to know the reason behind his indifferent behavior for his own biological parents, but alas! He never told her and she was never able to dig the truth out of him, he is always the stubborn head..