30. He can't be him!!

Am so happy to see the response and trust me it feels amazing to be here again 😘🌟 for all those who were eagerly waiting....

Let's begin!!!

..........................

• They say love makes you forget who you are, but sometimes love makes you remember what exactly you are!! •

When she is lying unconsciously there, his heart gave him biggest reality check of his life. He realized how badly his soul ache for her, she is the person who entered in his dark world and enlightened it without leaving a trace of any darkness of his ugliest past. But it's still too soon for him to admit that the feelings, emotions brewing inside him is nothing but true love.

Rihaan: "Manik! You can't lose control on yourself like this."..he tried to comfort him, whereas Manik is standing in front of ICU and looking inside at Nandini lying unconsciously. Rihaan stood beside him and side hugged him while Manik sobbed silently.

Manik: "What will I do if anything may happen......"...he stopped abruptly as he was about to utter the worst nightmare of his life..
Rihaan can easily figure out the level of attachment Manik heart has created with her, Manik doesn't only want Nandini in his life but he need her badly.

Rihaan: "Nothing will happen." ...he consoled him but from inside even he is shaken, what if something worst cross their path and they aren't prepared for this. What happened earlier, Rihaan just can't let that happen again. He has seen Manik broken once and now one stroke and Manik Malhotra will be a history.

Rihaan: "Nandini! Please fight. Not for anyone but for the one whom you love, for your relations. You have to come back safe & sound for Manik, for all of us."..he said in his heart while looking at the glass window of ICU.

Kyu juda sei tum lagte ho, ho itne Kareeb fir bhi kyu door door se lagte ho.. •

****

Cabir: "Where is Nandini?" ..he asked impatiently to Navya but even she has no clue about her whereabouts.

Navya: "She didn't told me either, I've no clue Cabir."..she answered him nervously with extreme tension and worry comprises in her voice. Cabir looked at her with utmost concern for Nandini, he is very well aware of the fact that Nandini can be anything but irresponsible.

He is constantly trying her number but no use, it's switched off from last 2 hours. Cabir and Navya are not only worried but they are shaking in fear as well, last time when Aahana lost contact from them, the next news they heard was of Aahana's death and this thought itself is enough to break them in zillion pieces..

Navya: "Cabir! I think we should call sherif please." she said to him in her calm tone yet from inside she was shuddering in fear of losing Nandini as well. They can't bear one more loss now, Aahana's death has shaken them to the core already now even a scratch on Nandini will shattered them.

Cabir looked at her worriedly with some unknown fear and what he said next to her is something she herself is scared about.

Cabir : "I can't afford to lose Nandini". He has some lone tears in his eyes and his face depicts the level of vulnerability of his soul, Navya hugged him tightly to cajole him but even she was muffling her hiccups.

• If you plan to leave us in the middle of our life,
Can I request you to - please cut our throat as well with the same knife •

******

Inside ICU:

24 hours passed by and she still didn't regained her conscious state.