11. Traces of Darkness!

• Dawn hasn't broken yet, am still living in that filthy trap, I wish I could run somewhere away from all this crap.. •

****

Nandini is lying on the bed, with her eyes closed, but she is looking worried, tensed, even in the 18 degree temperature of the room she's sweeting badly, something is definitely wrong with her this time.

"No! Please! I request you let me go, please! Help! Help! ....No! ...Nooooooooooooooooo! "

She woke up suddenly with the raging heartbeat,she is panting badly and her heart is beating faster than ever, she looked all around in the room but found nothing but darkness, she looked in her side on the bed and Manik isn't there, she again scanned the whole room looking for him this time but he wasn't there, then she closed her eyes and tears started falling from her eyes badly as if she has caged them there since ages and today they got their much needed freedom.

Nandini : "Am sorry.. Am sorry.."..She murmured while holding both her hands tightly to her chest, her head is down , she is looking broken today. In the darkness of room, today for the first time her real self came out and one can see that this strongest women who has all the daring to stand against the devil is actually broken, shattered from inside.

But then she calmed herself, she realized she's wearing Manik's shirt but she wondered when she wore it?, ignoring the unnecessary question she stepped out of the bed to get some fresh air because now this darkness has started suffocating her.

She walked straight to the window and looked outside, soft cold breeze touched her face and she closed her eyes to feel that breeze as if it's soothing her aching heart. She opened her eyes and looked downwards, she noticed Manik's car parked there.

Nandini : "Last night Manik's car was in basement then how it's outside now?"..She wondered with deep confusion then she looked at the side wall, and noticed the time it's only 4.05 a.m. Now she became more curious as Manik isn't in bed and his car is outside the mansion, where this guy is?

Soon all her questions are answered as she saw Manik going out of mansion, he sat down in the car and drove away in the darkness.

Nandini : "Where he's going this early?"..She wondered with concern for a brief moment. She walked to the side table and picked up her phone to dial his number but then she stopped herself as something crossed her mind. She shut down her eyes tightly and threw the phone on the bed.

Nandini : "I don't care what he do and where he go. I really don't care. Yes! I don't care.. "..She started talking with anger in her tone but her words comes out like she's trying to make herself believe that she don't care.

Whom am lying to?, whom am hiding from?, you still lives in me, how can I ignore you?

******

It's 7 in the morning and Nandini has slept after thinking a lot about Manik, no matter how hard she tries but her heart always goes behind him only, it's like she is trying to restrict herself from not going to him but every time she only fails,that's the only thing which annoys her to the core.

She's sleeping in his bed, with a smile on her face, as if she's watching a very beautiful dream for a change. That smile really touches her eyes, even though her eyes are closed it's clearly visible that she is happy from her heart, this much peace on her face is something very rare to find.