Extra Story 8: Repeater's Date

This is a story about Repeater met a girl on the internet and he asked her to meet him at the restaurant on Valentine's Day.

In the afternoon, Snow Pea read his diary and he remembers the happy and sad memories.

Snow Pea: Years by years, I always remember about the past with my family,friends and others. I buy the new diary when the old diary is full and I still writing it.

Snow Pea flip the page and smiled.

Snow Pea: Oh, this is my most favorite memory about Repeater and his date in Valentine's Day 2015.

Flashback...

In February 14, 2015, Repeater repaired himself and he is so excited to meet his date in the restaurant this Valentine's Day.

Snow Pea: Wow! You are so very excited today.

Repeater: Yes Snow Pea, I am so very excited to meet my date this Valentine's Day. After all these years, finally, I got a date and become my girlfriend.

Snow Pea: Yeah Repeater but you just met her on the internet. You didn't know if she's a human, zombie, plant or something.

Repeater: Come on Snow Pea, I saw her profile picture and she's a human. She is so beautiful and I want her to become my girlfriend.

Snow Pea: I know Repeater, but you didn't know her real name. It's just her profile picture, doesn't mean she is so beautiful in her personal. If she's really a human, you can't be her boyfriend.

Repeater: I know Snow Pea, I didn't know her real name and she's a human. If I were a human, I will marry her immediately. I am so sure that her personal is beautiful just like her profile picture. Why didn't you ask Flaming Pea for a date?

Snow Pea: Please dude, I don't want to remember about Flaming Pea and the date anymore. She is happy now and I don't want to remember her the horrible past with me. By the way Repeater, you like Flaming Pea and why you didn't ask her for a date?

Repeater: I asked her but she didn't want to date me. She wants to date you because she like you. Since the horrible past came her with you, I wonder where she is this Valentine's day?

Snow Pea: Maybe she was going to the mall with her friends.

Repeater: Yeah but how about Ice Queen Pea? You like her and you didn't ask her if she wants to date you or not.

Snow Pea: Because she was busy Repeater, she has no time to date me.

Repeater: It's hard to be a queen.

He looked his watch and he shocked.

Repeater: Oh no! I need to go now.

Snow Pea: Can I go with you? It's boring to stay this house.

Repeater: Sure, you can go with me.

Snow Pea: Thank you Repeater.

Repeater: You're welcome Snow Pea.

They leave the house and walked to the streets. They saw the people buy their balloon, the children are so very happy with their parents, the boy gave the roses to the girl and others. They saw Blooming Heart standing and waiting.

Snow Pea: Blooming Heart.

Blooming Heart: Yes Snow Pea.