►chapter twelve ♣ evlewt retpahc◄

It'd been awhile since Faith's last kill. The dread and mourning for poor little Natalie had already worn off, and people were moving on with their lives. She needed a new mark, she needed something chaotic. Like a sudden electrical wiring problem that ends up burning down the stage during a school performance.

"You've got your thinking face on. Something bad is going to happen isn't it?" Damon asked, nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck.

She chuckled, petting his hair and playing with his fingers. They were currently in the middle of class, sitting in the back sets huddled closely together, ignoring the various glances of the students who watched them curiously.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She whispered against his cheek, grazing his stubble with her nails. He practically growled.

Faith looked around the class, noticing the one girl across the room who glared at Faith while throwing longing glances towards Damon. She grinned and turned to Damon. "Don't look now but you've got an admirer."

His eyes snapped open and he quickly found the girl, earning a pinch on the leg from Faith. "I said don't look now." She growled. Damon chuckled and held her tighter, loving the british twang found somewhere in her words.

"Relax babe, I've only got eyes for you." He kissed her neck, sending shivers through her body.

"Oh I know, I just thought maybe we could have some fun with her." He grinned against her skin.

"What kind of fun?"

"The fully clothed kind, but soul sucking, kind of fun." She whispered huskily before turning to the student beside them, who was trying very hard not to look over at them. "Excuse me?" She tapped the boy on the shoulder, speaking so softly and sweetly he almost didn't hear her. "Can you tell me who that girl is? She looks lonely and I wanted to talk to her." The boy smiled fondly before telling her the girl was named Jessica, and she was left alone after she hooked up with her best friend's boyfriend. Faith smiled internally and thanked the boy. She get's to play with a bad apple.

"What are you planning?" Damon murmured.

"After class." She answered.

When the bell rang, Faith made it her mission to find Jessica. It wasn't hard to do considering she was basically following Damon. She heard the patter of the girl's feet, following them down the halls. Faith quickly spun in Damon's arms, surprising the girl as she stopped right in front of her. Faith put on a large smile and stuck her hand out to her. "Hi, I'm Faith." Her smile was so friendly and welcoming it almost convinced Damon, who threw an arm over her shoulder as he turned to Faith. "What are you doing?" He whispered in her ear. She pinched his side and he held back a flinch just as Jessica took her hand.

"I'm Jessica." Her eyes were narrowed at Faith suspiciously while not so subtly glancing over at Damon.

"I know. I saw you the other day and you were alone and I thought maybe you wanted a friend." She smiled leaning into Damon's embrace, basically feeling Jessica's hatred roll off her in waves. The girl put on a fake smile, strained so much it looked painful.

"Really? That's so nice of you! But I don't want to be any trouble." She said not feeling sorry at all.

"Oh, it's fine. Damon here doesn't mind, right babe?" She said looking at him with a smile that said agree or else. He smiled at her and grabbed her chin, pecking her on the lips.

"I couldn't care less." She narrowed her eyes. "I mean, I'd love if you joined us." He looked over at Jessica with a panty dropping smile.

Jessica beamed. Her smile turning genuine as she nodded quickly. "Oh! I forgot something in my room. Damon can you come with?"

"Sure." He grinned a her before turning to Jessica. "You go ahead, we'll meet you in the cafeteria." Jessica's smile faltered slightly before nodding and running off. The halls were empty now and all that was left was Faith and Damon. "Want to tell me your plan now?" He said gripping her waist and pulling her closer.

"Little wench has a thing for you." She said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"That's been settled." He said grazing her lips.

"And she's got a reputation for sleeping with other's boyfriends." His eyebrows rose but he listened intently. "Since the whole Natalie thing died out, I want some more drama, chaos. Will you help me?" She asked tracing his jaw.

"Is that even a question?" She smiled and let their lips finally meet, moulding into one in a fiery passion.

"I want to make her jealous enough to make a move. You'll let her, and I'll catch you in the act. You'll say she was on you and that you tried to pull her off but she wouldn't budge. I'll make a big scene and believe you, saying I always saw her flirting with you but thought it was harmless. The whole school will feel sympathy for me and her reputation will go for shit." She said gripping his jaw, forcing him to look at her. "Is that clear?"

"God you're sexy when you're demanding." He said breathlessly holding her tighter. Faith smirked before stepping back.

"Come on, let's start.