►chapter twenty ♣ ytnewt retpahc◄

Teachers and students ran towards her scream. Faith collapsed to the floor, gasping for air as she stared at the whitening body. Her wails echoed down the piercing stillness of the hallways as they all took in what they saw.

The Headmistress pushed through the students and stopped flabbergasted at the scene. Slowly she wrapped her arms around Faith and pulled her up, her fragile form shaking against her.

"I-I just came i-in to t-talk to h-her!!!" She bawled. "I d-didn't want t-this t-to happen!!" She gripped onto the Headmistress' shirt, tugging desperately. Her eyes flew over her shoulder, meeting Damon's. She launched herself out of the woman's arms and landed within his. "T-This is all my f-fault!!"

The almighty reticence surrounded Faith's wails. No one dared make a sound. No one dared take a breath. The guilt overwhelmed them all as realization set in. Their constant insults and anger drove Jessica to this, and they knew it.

Faith never felt better. The dread, anger, guilt, and death only fueled her. Never had she felt so incredible in her life. Not even those 20 or so people she killed in her childhood, those 20 souls held nothing against the nearly 400 students now crowding the halls, silently murmuring to each other what happened.

And she loved it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small but effective. 

Sorry it's so small, I just didn't feel such a big inspiration for it

Love you guys! 

Alice<3