Six

is death even an emotion? can you feel what it's like for your shattered heart to not beat yet still be alive?

minhee was pondering this when she woke up. she wanted to know exactly why her heart was still beating; why she wasn't enshrouded deep within the darkness, in a peaceful long sleep. why she wasn't in the blank, dull white room where her parents would normally send her to where time after time, she tries once again to enter the afterlife.

she was still on the floor, with the stench of crimson blood filling the air instead of the oxygen she needed in her lungs, the oxygen taehyung lacked. the usual shade of vivid cerise surrounded her in a dried puddle. of course, she should visit the hospital due to the serious amount of blood minhee has lost, but why should she? why should she if she craves death?

the girl that reflects what death truly looks like, attempted to stand up; inch by inch; little by little. by now, the sun was shining brightly behind the pale clouds which filled the sky, concealing the blinding star, preventing minhee's vision from becoming foggy like it did when she went into a torpid state less than twenty four hours ago.

"I have become completely infatuated with death, instead of a person. how ironic."

although her voice was dripping with utter sarcasm, it was evident that she had been comatose several hours beforehand.

I need oxygen.

with that thought, she hurriedly slipped on her shoes and trudged out of the somewhat dusky house even though it was the middle of the afternoon. Usually, her parents would be at work. they dislike minhee's presence so they try to eradicate her from their lives, their time, as much as they are able to. their daughter is highly aware of this, yet she doesn't speak up about it. perhaps it's because she's too busy being a victim of her own mind.

others were observing her in absolute shock, since she hadn't covered up her scars on her thighs or arms. it was the first time in years since she has worn shorts, and a short sleeved shirt. black and white. the white supposedly indicating that she isn't entirely dead. but her sombre expression said otherwise.

minhee is insecure.extremely insecure. it may not be as conspicuous since her attitude weighs it out. her rudeness, her coldness, is what people first notice. then it's her immense malaise, dull eyes.

she wished she dissembled her sadness as well as hid her wounds that were still bleeding painfully.

other human beings were sending her disgusted looks.

she wanted to cry, again.

she wanted to vent about her problems to somebody.

taehyung.

she knew where he lived; he had told her previously. nearby where she had her mental breakdown.

would he want to see me in this state?

shrugging it off, she literally ran to the young boy's house.

since he lived alone, she speculated that was the reason why nobody was opening the door. he had probably slept in, or something.

that didn't prevent her from breaking into his house.

"I don't care if it's illegal, I need to fucking let it all out."

she was muttering inaudible sentences to herself yet again, under her ragged breath.

her muttering ceased when she saw the angel resembling boy half dead, on the ground, with the smoke still visible within in the air.

"taehyung?"

-