Chp 1

Gah!! My....brain....is....it's....Mnnnn...fully cleansed.....

The sun shone on my face whilst I was waking up. The sun's yellow color was tinted by my blue curtains. The warmth coated my face and greeted me with a new day.
Downstairs in my house.
I had just moved in 3 weeks ago after college. I went to my circular table. To my pink laptop. I knew I couldn't be a stay at home bum. I...I need a temp job. After all I can't do shit without money.
Online. I look up some temp jobs on the unfamiliar site. I see a job title that catches my eye.
" restaurant employee" I said. The satisfaction sprung into my brain as the words left my lips.
"This seems most suitable" I said smirking as I looked down the page. Reading the job's details. I decided to prepare a resume before I clicked that 'apply' button which foreshadowed my future. I selected the Resume Template from Google Docs. I began to type away.
'Past jobs'
Cashier:
Bake sale,
Lemonade stand,
School fundraising,
Hair parlor.

As much as it doesn't make sense I don't like hair parlors.
It's just so weird to have someone's hands on your head. Scrubbing some weird chemicals in your hair right next to your most Important organ. Your brain! Like, what if those chemicals deteriorate your skin and mess up your brain. And when you wake up in the hospital all healed, you can't ever think straight again?
A-and what if the person scrubs so hard that you bleed out?

And plus I don't like being touched on my head. This one time my 'friend' took me down to a massage place. She had me blind folded for a surprise. When I was allowed to take it off, I surprised with a burly man standing behind my chair. Minutes into the head massage -more like brain obliteration- my head feels discombobulated. I felt like my head was placed in a trash compactor. And just when I thought it was over, some head band was placed on me. It began to vibrate. And my brain felt liquidy. soup in my skull. Sloshing around. And I don't know how long this was, but this head band was on me so long but I began to sweat. It was hot. I also began drooling. This thing literally, numbed my head. And I remember it malfunctioning and vibrating intensely. And I was in the back room. I tried to get up, but I was introduced to my legs being weak. I threw myself in another chair. Only to having my arms and legs cuffed as the machine started up.
It began massage and vibrate my back. And I remember screaming," SOME...SOMEONE I'M--IM TRAPPED. GET. ME. OUT" But the walls were sound proofed. Many hour later I was freed, only to have found out alot of the materials that they used, were not working well. I was drenched in sweat, I was breathing hard,my saliva slipping out of my mouth, and my brain, my beautiful,beautiful brain feeling compressed.

Honestly I'm just glad my friend is no longer with us. I cherished the day she drove into that train.