Chp 3

Can't stop..... someone help me.... this hurts....ggghhh.....

"Hhhh....where... am I?", I said out loud asking to see if anyone around me would answer my question. I couldn't move my arms at all. A man came over to me. He placed a helmet on my head.

"You landed the job," he said to me "Now it's time for your orientation."
The helmet felt heavy on my head.
It felt at it something was pushing me to the ground.

The man walked out of the room.
After a few minutes I felt a buzzing in my head. The helmet was starting up.
I began to feel a sensation of something soaking my brain in something. My body went rigid.
I couldn't help but close my eyes tight. I then felt as if my brain was being rung out like a rag. It felt slightly painful. Suddenly a sensation of vibration smoothed itself over me. My body stopped being rigid and instead relaxed. I could feel drool slip down my chin. Then I was electrocuted. My body jolted. The helmets humming sounds grew louder. It began to make me believe that I didn't need to think. That I didn't need to use my brain. It said I was a drone that followed orders. But suddenly the machine behind me blew up. It launched me toward some boxes. When I woke up back to normal, I realized the boxes had some bottles of what smelled like shampoo. Deciding it was no big deal I took some of them home. I navigated my way home from the giant building. When I got home I pit them in my room and 1 in my bathroom. The next day I stepped into my bathroom to wash up. When I put the shampoo in I felt slightly woozy. But I just shook off the feeling and went about my business. When I scrubbed more,the feeling came back. But it was stronger. I realized my hands seemed to be working on their own. In some weird way I was OK with it. Later that day, I found a job that would allow me to work from home. I was glad I found this job. I leaned back in my chair with my hands behind my head. All of a sudden my hands made scrubbing motions around my head. I couldn't stop my arms. My body got up and lifted me to the bathroom. I grabbed the shampoo. I kneeled on the ground. I found my self scrubbing in shampoo. But I couldn't control my self. I kept dumping in shampoo. My head began to hurt badly. I was about to cry until I found out the bottle was empty. I managed to pull a smile onto my face. But then I found myself stumbling into my room. I grabbed other bottles I began to cry as well.