Chp 7

Diane woke up unable to remember anything  for weeks. She could vaugely recall the sound and sight of drooling mindless faces....

She found herself strewn on a table and her latest experiment looming above her.

She had felt normal. She was thinking the way she waso before she had defiled her own brain. And she had remembered what she'd done.

She remembered the lives she'd ruined. 

And now she'd remembered the impending and sudden danger.

The now cyborg experiment loomed over her. A sadistic grimace on her cheeks. 

H e l l o B l o n d i e . . .

The words came out weird and harsh.

"You've been out for some time now... and in that time I have achieved more than you have. Hehehe...."

Diane could not move her limbs. She could not move anything. 

"I have studied your blueprints, and these are profitable. I am quite the fortunate cyborg aren't I?" The woman gave a hollow laugh. Diane such stinging fear. She wanted to vomit. But couldn't summon up the strength. "I intend on manufacturing slaves; and I've already sold some of your catches."

She lifted up a helmet with a wire connected to it. A wire feeding into a computer.

"A N D Y O U  H A V E B E E N P U R C H A S E D"

The helmet was placed on her head.