Chp 5

Diane looked into the girls eyes as she put the brainwashing shampoo on her hands.
She gave her insidious looks and grinned at her.

Diane began to massage it into her scalp.
She began to scrub hard on the girls head.
"Nnnnngggghh..." said the girl as she wiggled around uncomfortable as her head was being scratched.
Diane began to put in copious amounts of shampoo in the girls hair.
"Ssssssshhh... just relax" Diane said.
She began to seduce the girl's mind.
"Please...let me go. I don't want...t-this." The girl said quivering.
Diane didn't listen. She only ignored the girl. The shampoo felt weird on her head. She felt as if her brain was completely exhausted.
"Ow... my head. It feels disturbing." Said the girl with slurred speech.
Diane started to do it faster and harder as well.
"Aaaaaaaah...this feels...Mmm..."

Diane washed her hands and left the girl downstairs.

She had been in contact with a man.... Xavier was his name

He had been agreeing to help her in her quest to make a leigon of controlled slaves. She sent him her address so they may talk about this at her place.

So that evening he had come over and she showed him what she had been doing. She took him to the basement and showed her projects to him.

Her neighbor who she had turned into a drone and that girl she had kidnapped. Who she had exsposed to the hypnotic formula in the shampoo.

Xavier was impressed at her. A lady who had brainwashed herself became an evil mastermind herself. She could work for him

"Diane was it?" he said, "You have peaked my interest... I have been sizing up a group of five girls to kidnap."

He pulled out a photograph from his shirt pocket. There names written on the photo.

Tiara, a cat girl with turquoise streaks

Kiwi, a wolf girl with blue eyes.

Nadz, a green skinned purple hair girl.

Aj, a ghost with lilac hair and purple streaks

And Cat a cat girl with Dark Grey hair cu t in a bob.

"I have Ideas for all of these girls... I'll show you my plans upstairs"