Chp. 6

Diane had started to become a buisiness partner with Xavier. They had both  been sending Mind control products to those who wished to have control over others. 

Xavier though had started enacting on his plan. He would use these products on those girls which he had told her about. He stopped visiting to fully focus on this. And Diane had other plans too. 

She had the woman two houses down from her tied to a chair and was about to test the newest  helmet on her. It was manufactured specifically to drill into the head and start fusing with the brain of the subject.

Diane could barely hold her excitement. She latched the helmet on the woman as she screamed and screamed.

The helmet booted on

.

.

.

.

.

SCANNING SUBJECT BRAIN.... BRAIN MAPPED, PREPARING DRILLS, DRILLS PREPARED, COMMENCE DRILLING,

.

.

.

.

DRILLING FINISHED, INSERTING WIRES, ASSIMILATING....

.

.

.

.

SUBJECT ASSIMILATED

The woman's face was blank. Blanker than blank.  Their was nothing.

"Well, my creation what is the status?"

The woman looked at Diane and didn't respond. "Low lifeform" It said.

Diane had a shocked expression how could her slave be so disobiedient straight after conversion??

The woman broke the ropes that bound her and and put Diane in a choke hold.

"I am not, yours. I am more than you are, Blondie"

Diane couldn't breathe all that could come out were vauge squeaks

She was thrown on to the ground her side was stinging in pain. Her throat burned.

The woman was suddenly looming over her. 

W

H

A

T

C

O

M

E

S

N

E

X

T

F

O

R

M

E

?

W

H

A

T

H

A

P

P

E

N

S

N

O

W

?