Chp 2

Please.....please take this off of my head. Mmn.... Can't..... th-think...
I finished the Resume with joy as I emailed it to the boss of the job. I continued my day by going out to grocery shopping.
I entered the store with my own cart. I was looking at some soap when I heard to people talking about the restaurant I had applied for.
"Nathan's Diner is the best"
"Yeah it's wicked"
"That food...it's-it's just delectable"
"And don't forget those waitresses"
"Yeah they're so consistent"
"And there's something about them that's so...so...so.....hypnotizing"
I grinned as I listened to them talk.
I gotta be good if I wanna get that job.
That site did say they pay good.

I got home.
I set up a pillow fort in front of my TV.
I was glad I plugged it in in time so wouldn't miss my favorite horror movie.

I snuggled into the heart you the fort as I changed the channel.

And now for the movie of the night....that will be sure to knock your under pants off your ass...... NIGHT OF THE GIANT BRAIN!!!

"AAAHH!" I gave a small fake scream after the title was announced.
The first few minutes were in black and white, but then flawed to color for ten, but back to black and white for the rest of the film.

Movie:
The man walked into his lab, to get his car keys. He was a scientist. And he studied brains. He picked up his keys and tossed them in the air to catch them.
Now that I have my car keys, I can hit up that new bar.
The man was just about to leave the room, but he noticed a jar had been knocked over.

He walked over to the shelf. There had been a puddle of unidentifiable liquid next to a trail of the same substance. After looking all over the room, he was attacked by a brain, as big as a textbook.
He began to scream as it bit him multiple times causing him to fall backwards into the wall.
The man was Knocked unconscious as the brain began to climb on his head.
The brain began to fuse to the man's head. The man's head started turning into a giant brain with tentacles.
Half way I to the movie, he begins to suck out the brain of his first victim's brain.
She was a smart young lady. A very smart scientist for the middle school.

He began to shove his tentacles into her ear, sucking out the inside Contents.

She began to shake violently. Her eyes darting every where. Her mouth foaming.

As her brain was sucked out the man began to prepare a duplicate brain so she could take people over in other places.

After an hour into the movie, I began to fall asleep.