Chapter 1: Good bye Home, Hello New Home

Message From The Author (2020)
Hello Nekos~ To the new readers of this fanfiction, do mind the wrong grammars, inconsistency and randomness this boom have since I made this book back when I was only 10 or 11 years old.

follow @lumin4xx. Das my new account.

Skip to the last chapter or page or announcement this book have to grasp the reasons behind my disappearance as an author.

Enjoy reading!
-
(Your POV)
My mom says I have to move to another country to study. A country far away from mine. In a city named Phoenix Drop. I will leave my home.

I pack up my stuff and went to the airport. I said my goodbyes and left. It was a sad day but I knew I will have my own life in the other one.

It took 3 days before I got to the next airport. It felt so emotional but exciting. I have no where to go and no clue who I'm staying with. Then there I see a person holding a sign saying, "Welcome To The US, Y/N!"

I went up to them and greeted them in my own fluent language.

[] Time Skipped []

"Well," Mrs. Ro'Meave said, "This is the place that your staying!"

"I'm glad that mom knew you, Mrs. Ro'Meave," I said politely back to her.

"Aww," She kindly said, "Your Welcome!"

"Call me Zianna," She once said, "This is my husband Garte."

"Nice to meet you," I shook Mr. Ro'Meave's hand, "By the way, who am I living with too?"

"Oh," She continued, "With my three sons!"

Ohhhhh....

Zianna went up to the house to open the door but unfortunately the door was locked, so Zianna have to ring the doorbell. Instantly, the door was opened by a boy with sandy blonde hair.

"Gar Gar," Zianna said, "Who locked the door? And by the way, this is Y/N."

His name is Gar Gar. How cute, I giggled.

"I-I'm Garroth," He shook my hand, blushing, "M-Mom, actually Zane locked the door."

"Well I'm gonna talk to him later," Zianna said, putting her hands on her waist, "Well, introduce yourself."

"I'm Y/N, by the way," I said shaking Garroth's hand again.

(Garroth's POV)
Zane and I sat on the couch to watch TV, a few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I went up to open it.

"Gar Gar...This is the new foreign exchange student." Mom said

Oh! That I think mom was telling me about. About like a week ago...Mom step beside and a saw a girl with light purple hair, blue sparkly eyes and pale skin. She was beauti- WAIT GARROTH YOU AINT FALLING INLOVE WITH A FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT!

I just need to introduced myself.. "H-Hi....I'm G-Garroth." I said shaking her hand. I am really a stutter King.

"I'm Y/N nice to meet you." She said. She has a very pretty voice. She might be the one.

"Let's go inside" my dad said.

"Zu Zu...Little V... This is Y/N the new foreign exchange student." She said