20K Read Special (Tell My Life)

Thank you all, Nekos!
I had a bad day but thanks to all the support.
Today Im gonna tell you my life... This is like Draw My Life but in chapter version...

I am Ann Carleen Gaile P. Cuevas...
I am born in the Philippines and was born at July 15, 2005 and currently 11...
I live in a family of five but a family of 30+ when my cousins my other family members are added...
Let me get this straight... I was a bullied girl since I was preschool... Yes...
People there in my old school are harsh in words...
They pushed me down to rocks and leave me there until I cried... I was left alone...
It kept on happening on and on until I get a small but sharp knife and sliced my arm...
I want to kill myself before...
My friend there in preschool was so supportive that I felt regret...
My mom and dad too are supportive...
My sisters were not...
Half of my life... I want to pick which part of my life would end...
Would I rather die right now or would I rather die naturally...
But life became much better when I switched schools...
I got friends which turned to my best friends...
I felt that some people can be nice for once...
I am now grade 6 and I will tell you my experience right now...
If you're asking why am I having a bad day cause...
My classmates criticized us... Us officers... I was one of them... Secretary
Eventhough it wasnt my duty to scold the class for their misbehavior, it is our responsibility in doing it...
I came up to the board...
I scolded them with a loud voice...
Everyone criticized us... On how we didnt manage our classroom...
I scolded them and laughed a bit to get my anger away but I am serious about what I said earlier...
I said "Can you all get back to your seats and be quite for one day!" and I am too frustrated about their comments in everything....
When I cant get their attention, I slam a book in a table to get their attention but what do they say... "Hey! You know you're gonna be respinsible when you broke that table!" and one more... "I cant stand it! They are not willing or deserved to be class officers... It should have been me!"
I could reason with them but all whispered "I disnt even vote for them..." or "I wish they were not our class officers...
I just wanted to dropped out my place as Secretary...
I am just a Secretary... I only do is write attendance...
I JUST WISH THEY COULD UNDERSTAND OR FEEL HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A CLASS OFFICER THAT NO ONE RESPECTS!

Im sorry about that nekos... I just wanna let my rage out... But thank you so much and understanding.,,