Chapter 15: Shipping Miracle

A/N:
Hey Nekos!
I've been picking the top 10 and it was tough but this is the top 10 ships:
Top 1- Larroth/Garrence
Top 2- Tablemau
Top 3- Zanvis
Top 4- Julton
Top 5- Y/N X Austin
Top 6- Ashden
Top 7- Travlyn
Top 8- Zichi
Top 9- Zane~Chan
Top 10- Aarmau
Additional Ship- Hannah X Food
These are some great ships and let's get started with the story...
Reminder:
Y/N- Your Name
S/N- Ship Name
H/C- Hair Color
F/C- Favorite Color
F/F- Favorite Food
F/Fl- Favorite Flowers
F/Ch- Favorite Chocolate
R/B/N- Random Boy Name

(Your POV)
I quickly got up and only got 5 hours of sleep in that process... Why did I have to watch Anime... And My Little Horsie...
I went down stairs to see Garroth and Laurance arguing about something... And the doorbell rang and because they were shocked, they we're knocked down...

Their faces are inches together and their lips are like 0.1 inch almost kissing...

I took a pic and quickly ran upstairs and made a shipping poster...

(Garroth's POV-Before the incident)
I was about to go to the door because I just bought some flowers for Y/N, (F/Fl)... When I was there, I saw Laurance at the door with chocolates...

We went inside and argued about the chocolates and flowers we brought for Y/N.

"Those arent her favorite chocolates, Laurance!" I shouted at him.

"Yes it is... She loves white chocolate..." Laurance said, being proud on what's he said.

"Her favorites are F/Ch!" I corrected him.

Then at the middle of our argue the doorbell rang... We both got shocked and got knocked down.

We got up and just acted like nothing happened...

"We're gonna be late for school!" I said before quickly getting up stairs and change to my uniform.

~~Skip To School~~

(Your POV)
For some reason, I see Aphmau and my brother, Aaron, arguing with eachother which looks cute... Them both blushing... WAIT! THEM BOTH BLUSHING! OH YES IM HAVING A SHIP!

But as soon as Aphmau finds the cafeteria, she picks a table and like hug it and kisses it at the same time...

"I love you, Table" Aphmau said, while kissing and hugging the table from the cafeteria.

This day will have a lot of ships... I thought. While walking, I bumped into someone... And that someone is Austin. His books fell on the floor so the obvious way to do is to help him...

"Im so sorry, Austin." I said, while pucking up a few books...

"Its no problem..." Austin said, while picking up another book.

There was one book left... I was about to get when are two hands touch... I blushed a pink dust on my cheek.

Oh no... I thought.... He looks like he was a tomato and ran off... Weird.

(Carleen's POV)
Me and Kawaii~Chan hid behind a wall when a great S/N scene happened. I looked over to Kawaii~Chan.

"Kawaii~Chan, got the photo?" I asked her.

"Yes, Carleen~Sama. S/N is a cute couple!" Kawaii~Chan fangirled.

While we are fangirling, R/B/N came and gave me flowers.

"Here, Carleen." R/B/N said, panting like he ran a marathon or something.

"Im sorry, but I dont like flowers. Im asthmatic." I said to him.

He went away and frowned... I will never have a ship that includes me...

(Your POV)
The bell rang and I ran to the classroom and find Travis flirting with both Katelyn and Zane. My eye is twiching and I facepalmed myself.

I just get to my seat and just continued with class. On my left, I see Ashton sit next to Denise and Julienne... Cute ship...

After class, I see now Michi talking with Zane about Pinkie Cake? And Kawaii~Chan came and took Zane by the hand and talked about pants....

Well... It's technically recess... I ran to the cafeteria and found Hannah with a mountain of food and saying 'I love you' then eating the food.

"I love you, Cake Slice" She said and ate it "I love you, Pasta"

Jana and Cotchise came without their lunches...

"Where are your lunches?" I asked them

"Hannah Faith, stole my lunch" Jana said, while regretting buying the 1 dollar cake slice at the cafeteria.

"Hannah, stole my pasta" Cotchise said, while regretting buying the pasta in the first place and leaving it next to Hannah.

Oh boy...

I hope you Nekos, Enjoy this chapter! Leave a vote if you love this chapter, leave a comment with a #NekoTag and add this book to your library or reading list.
But as for now... Bye Nekos!

#NekoSquad #NekoFive