Chapter 18: Capture and Revelation

A/N:
Oh my gosh... Its been a while since I've write a new chapter...
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Your POV
Darkness is what I see...

Nothing but the dark...

I breathe in and out heavily... Terrified on the scenery...

I found myself tied up to a steel chair. I looked around and saw something... An unusual shadow from a distance. I tried to look closely to see her or his appearance but the dark was to black to see.

"Well...well... Look over here," a voice called, "The girl whose hair changes color when emotional..."

"And beloved by her friends... Who all truely loved her..." the voice called again, "I never experienced that kind of behavior... Everything was pain and suffering!"

"Who are you!" I called out, both scared and eager, "Show yourself and tell me why you captured me..."

I tried to break free but the rope tied around the chair and me was too strong... My hair deepened its color...

A light shone on the shadow figure to reveal a girl of purple....

Ivy....

"I-Ivy, W-Why are you doing this?" I asked her...

Tension and fear filled my body. Nowhere to go. No one who cares or knows...

"Why? Are you kidding me," She came closer and painfully grabbed my hair, "You're special! Powerful! You are Irene! Daughter of Irene! And what am I! A girl with no abilities!"

I was shocked to hear that Im the daughter of Irene... But... I already have a mom? Do I?

"Y-You're wrong, Irene isnt my mom! I already have a family..." I called out.

"A family eh? Those people are only your foster family!" She said with anger, "You're adopted! The real thing is that... They already died..."

Tears bursted from my eyes. Little drops of tears dripped from my eyes... Tears of sadness

"Which reminds me..." She walked away, "You're sleeping here for the night or I might say nights!"

She laughed and left...

Locking the door behind her.

It was cold and dark.

No one to save me...

No one...

I closed my eyes and slept to the world of my mind.

I slept a dreamless sleep.

I woke up the other day to see light...

Not the light of freedom but the light of danger...

I looked up and saw Ivy with hair...

Garroth's POV
Finally... PE is now done...

Better check on Y/N if she's still breathing...

I checked the whole gym...

No sign of Y/N anywhere...

Weird...

I went to Laurance, "Laurance, have you see Y/N anywhere? I just wanna check if she's still breathing after our PE."

Laurance raised his eyebrow,         "Y/N? I thought she went on break to get water?"

"Hmmm... Strange is it? She's gone..."

"Yeah, I thought so..."

Aphmau came running to us, "Have you seen Y/N?! I saw blood on the bench where Y/N's bag was put!"

"Blood?!"

"Yes! And I found a note stick to her bag! Look!"

I carefully took the note and read it aloud...

Y/N is kidnapped...
What are you gonna do now? Nothing! She is locked up somewhere you will never find her! And if you want a hint here it is.,.
Somewhere dark and old... No one like to go... Just over there in the open... Neither one will come... Outside school... Near a grave...
Bad Luck..,

"What are we gonna do now?" Aphmau exclaimed...

I looked down at the note and looked at Aphmau, "We have to formulate a plan... A plan to save Y/N..."
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hope you Nekos enjoy today's chapter! Neko~Chan sure loved you to hit the vote button if you like this chapter! Comment your comments on the comment box... Too much comments...
But either way! Bye Nekos!