Chapter 12: Julton and S/N

A/N:
Thank you nekos for so much support and 2K views! I just wanna say 2 is check out my other book too and read it! But yeah! Enjoy!

(Your POV)
As I ran, I trip on a rock and fell on......Austin. Our faces are inches away.... Like this close...... Me and him are blushing so bad that we both look like a strawberry from Baguio.....

And something bad happen too..... Carleen and Hannah are shipping which means fangirling which means something bad! Then two familliar people came laughing....

Denise and Basbas

I quickly got up but still failed.... Laurance and Garroth are freaking out and they have a face like they were gonna kill someone. I finally got up. Once I got up... Ofcourse.... A hug...

(Laurance and Garroth's POV)
I WILL HAVE Y/N AND SHE WILL BE MINE PLUS THAT AUSTIN WILL HAVE NO MATCH!!

Plus that Ashton.......

(Your POV)
Denise and Basbas are my bestfriends and they are secretly famous for being in my channel.
Eventually we are all famous, except my new friends.

We made a back together video minus Laurance and Garroth. I set up the camera and there. "Hey guys! You know I moved here and have like zero know here but we have someone here you all know!"

Everybody just plop on the coach. "Sup!!!!!!!" They all said including me. "Yeah! They moved too! For the ones who dont know check my old vids but now! Its get to know while Im gone time!" I said with joy like I saw my favorite dog.

"While your gone.,.." Carleen say looking at Julienne and Ashton... "Julienne and Ash-" She sang until Ashton cup her mouth along with Julienne.

"Sitting on the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-" Hannah sang but got cup by Julienne. Now I know..... NEW SHIP!!!! JULTON! "JULTON MY NEW OTP!" I screamed

They protested.... Until a lightbulb pop out of Denise and Basbas...
"S/N (Ship Name)!!!!! You and Austin!!!" They shouted

Jana and Cotchise got in and we all protested. The video was crazy when we posted it. We got 1mil views in that and a bunch of comments:

Namie416: Julton!!!! My new OTP

GamerLaker916: S/N!!!!
100 Replies

NekoGirl8140: KYAAAAAA!!!! I knew it was meant to be!!!

MinerLightBro: My sister was crzy when she found out S/N

NekoAtsumeGirl: Julton and S/N will win Nekos!
100 likes

I cant believe even Carleen was commenting..,.. I check to my right seeing Carleen commenting... "NEKOS THIS S/N AND JULTON WILL WIN LIKE NO OTHER!" She said.

I check to my left seeing Denise talking to Austin about stuff and Basbas playing with his doggies.
To my front was Jana watching anime while Cotchise reading.

This day cant get any worse than S/N.... I walk and trip again on Austin. I hear Julienne and Ashton picturing me so I got up and chased them around the house.

Julton shall happen