Chapter 16: Love Notes

A/N:
Im so sorry Nekos... I wasnt able to write another chapter 'cause my mom took my phone this saturday...
But I was able to get it today!
Enough of this and that... Lets get to the chapter!

(Your POV)
I was sleeping on my bed with lots of books when I heard someone threw a rock at the window. I woke up easily and opened the window.
There is no one out there... But I checked the rock... There is a piece of paper tied to the rock... I untied the paper from the rock and read the note.

Dear Y/N,
Im sorry I cant speak or see you in person but meet me at the park tomorrow by sunset... I hope you come.
From Unknown Person

S-someone is asking me out? Who could it be? The handwriting... It doesnt look familiar... I thought in my head...

Someone barged into my door which resulted a broken door...

"My door..." I said, kneeling down and  holding a few pieces of broken wood from the door like someone died in a drama show...

I stood up and saw Garroth and Zane battling out about something...

"She is mine!" Garroth said, attacking Zane at his leg.

"I talked to her first!" Zane said, attacking Garroth.

She? Who she? I thought...

"Guys! What the heck is happening to you two... You two are battling ever since I got here and broke my door like a zillion times now..." I said, with my hands crossed.

"U-Um... We're battling about who is the better My Little Horsie pony!" Zane said stuttering.

"Y-Yeah! Plus we have little ponies that we used to talk to like a person... Yeah!" Garroth said stuttering.

"Well then... You have to reinforce this door 'cause you two keep on breaking it... Over and over" I said, facepalming. "Just get put of here... Im gonna change for school..."

I took a shower, changed to my school uniform and headed off to the bus stop.

I looked inside my bag to check if my earphones and phone are there but I found a note with a heart in it...

Us four, waited until the bus arrived but 15 minutes later it did...

We got inside and I got to seat next to Cadenza, Laurance's older sister.

"Hey Cadenza!" I waved as I said.

"Hey Y/N! I noticed my little brother,Laurance, kept on talking about you for hours... Its like when him and I got home, he just sat at the couch and say 'I wish Y/N will notice me someday...' like that or something... He is so weird around you..." Cadenza said, gazing up while crossing her arms.

"Oh..." I said, while taking out the note and read it...

Dear Y/N,
Roses are Red
Violets are blue
Isnt school enough for you?
Meet me at the rooftop as the nights go by...
Like the twinkle of your beautiful eyes
For thou we shall see eachother Thursday night...
From Someone You Know

Someone I know?! I got lots of people I know! I thought heavily as the bus stopped at its destination.

I breathe heavily and went out of the bus... The bell rang and it was firrst period...

I have this day and tomorrow to find a plan who is my secret admirers... I thought...