Chapter Six

This made me almost cry, because, I just- okay

Snows POV

I got off the ground and ran towards the front of the crowd and see the worst sight in mai life.

My little Mikey, on the ground with a bloody nose and it looks like a bleeding lip. On top of him was Zack Snyder, the school jock, beating the bloody hell out of him. Michaels, cute galaxy pants are ripped at the knee part, and his black shirt now has a little red on it.

I looked over to the side and see Calum, Luke and Ashton, in shock.

Sure the boys are back, but I gotta help my Mikey.

I looked over to London and saw her nod her head, approving about what I'm about to do.

I nodded my head and ran into the crowd, pulling Zack off and pushing him away. He may seem so big and bad, but he wouldn't hurt me.

"What the hell Zack! That's my friend you twat!" I exclaimed pushing him away, again. "What got your temper this time?"

"I don't know! He just walked up to me and was like "Yo bro, fight me." So that's what I did!" He yelled back, walking a little towards me.

"You liar! He asked to be your friend!" I heard Ashton call out.

"Thanks Ash." I thanked, ignoring his shocked expression, of when I used his old name. Must've not have know it was me.

"NOW FOR YOU! Get yourself to the office or else I'll get you kicked off the football team, for beating up Mike and Ike." I yelled even louder. "AND THE REST OF YOU, GET TO CLASS!"

Everyone nodded there heads, obviously ashamed, but Zackery nodded his head but didn't move. "That means, you get to class."

They all scurried away, so I took that as a chance to drop down onto my knees and hold Michael's head up. "Rose will be coming soon." London told, leaning on the other side of Michael.

Ashton, Calum and Luke crowded next to us, still in 'aw' "H-hey guys." London greeted, nervously.

"Hi. You know us?" Luke asked, bending down next to Michael.

"A little more than you think, Lukey bear." I teased.

"Wait! Only my mum and the boys call me that." He growled, still not getting the hint.

Ashton looked over towards London and smiled, obviously knowing what was happening.

"Don't play dumb, Cal-Pal." London laughed, using yet another OLDDD nickname.

"Come on Lucifer. Think with that brain of yours." I said yet again. Michael let out a measly cough, so lifted his head up even more and held it close to my chest. "Rose should be coming soon Mikey, just hold on."

(Remember, he got beat up, pretty badly.) "Nope. Only mum, the boys and our two friends as children, know those nick names." Calum shrugged while I mentally face palmed.

"Do these words ring a bell? We love you both. Don't get into much trouble. Guess who you said those words to?"

"S-Snow and London." Michael weased yet again. "I-is it finally our old friends?"

"You bet it, hon. It's been a while hasn't it?" I laughed, placing his head back onto the floor but only to sit criss cross and bring the hurt boy into my lap.

"You're strong, Snow." Ashton laughed. "Its also good to see you, doofs again." Ashton crawled over to London and laid on top of her.

"Michael is just light." Calum said, looking at Luke and laughing. "I carry him a lot."