Chapter 30

Honestly I feel like this story is dragging on a bit so I'm just gonna do a bunch of time skips over these next few chapters. Okay? I know it may be a little annoying but I don't care and I'll do what I want cause I'm punk rock (not) <3 Please tell me if you don't want all these time skips :)

^-^Time Skip To When My Boys Leave^

(Last thing, Snow knows that they all live with their parents. Idk if I made that clear but yah. Mikey lives with Karen and Daryl but mostly with Luke, Liz, and Jack. Ben and Andrew aren't in this for reasons. Calum lives with Mali, Joy and David, Ash lives with Harry, Lauren, and Anna in their house. Snow just knows.)

LONG CHAPTER AND FILLER CHAPTER!!

London's Pov

Time: 2:00am, the flight is at 4:42am

I walk into my room for the last time and see all my posters and bed just the way I left it. We're going to be in a small apartment for the living quarters but mostly they'll be in concerts while I'm backstage and loving from behind.

I chuckled to myself and picked up one of the little amount of stuffed animals I had. I rarely have any because Snow always takes them so I'm left with barely anyway. I look away and saw a picture of mom and I (My sweet baby Lon is American/Aussie but she says mom)

Dad is supposed to come home to say goodbye before we leave to London(oh haha) on the airplane.

Snow is coming to the airport with us just to say goodbye but I'm pretty sure she just wants to stay with Michael for as long as she can. Literally this entire last few days, her and Michael have been all around each other so long. Neither of them haven't even gone to school just so they could be together.

Ashton and I have actually been wonderful and a little intimate... that's why I hide my shoulders from now on... um yeah.... so Ashton kinda took my virginity but it's fine, it's fine. (Buahaha Lon donz kill me pls, ily)

Snapping out of my thoughts, I walked into the living room and grabbed one of my two luggage. Ashton is supposed to be picking me up in a few minutes and than Luke, Calum, while lastly Michael and Snow who will already be together, pretty sure.

Dad should be coming home soon to say goodbye, even though its 2am in the morning. "HONEY I'M HOME!" A sweet voice that sounds like silk echoed across the room. I turned around and saw my father standing in front of me with his award winning smile filling the air.

His straight black hair is slowly fading to grey and his thick honey eyes are now turning darker and darker each year.

I jumped up towards him and engulfed my father in a hug. "Dad! You're home and right before I leave!" I laugh and pull away.

Well I just wanted to see my little princess before she leaves and say hello to your little friend." He smiled once again before pulling me back into a hug. "Please don't let Ashton or anyone change you, sweetheart." Dad kissed my head and walked away from me.

"Wait, where are you going? We barely talked." I frowned as Dad started walking towards the door with a bag in his hand.

He turned around and gave me a pity smile. "London... I'm going back to work." He said, like I would understand.

"But...dad.... I never get to see you and this is supposed to be the time we're together before I leave with the other boys." I walked forward, towards him, my frown growing. "You're always working and whenever I get to see you, it's for like two minutes! Also why would you even have to leave!? It's 2 in the morning dad!" My sadness now turning into anger. "I never get any time with you!"