Chapter Eight

Snow's POV

I walked into math class with Michael behind me and sit down in the back, ignoring Mr. Jackson who ignored me as well. I took out my math notebook and turned to the back of my notebook, waiting for Mr. Jackson to start. "Am I allowed to sit next to my life long best friend?" A familiar voice asked.

I looked up and nodded my head, looking back down at my notebook right after. "Yeah, sure Michael."

"Students, take your seats. We have a new classmate that we must introduce." Mr. Jackson's voice echoed through the class. I looked up and saw Zackery staring at me from across the table. I quickly looked away and saw all the students take their seats until every one is full.

"Sorry again for beating up your friend, Snow. I would've never beaten him up if I knew he was your friend. If he is friends with my stunning friend than he is friends with me. As long as he doesn't hit on you." Zack winked, laughed a little. I looked over to Michael and see him with a slightly angered expression.

"I'm M-Michael. Nice to finally meet you face to face and not fist to face." Michael gritted, for some off reason.

"Nice to meet you M-Michael. I see that you're a friend of this beautiful woman right here. Am I correct?" Zack laughed once again, looking at me, as I felt all the blood rush to my face, making me look down.

"I'm actually one of her best friends. Right Snow?" Michael faked a laughed turned towards me.

"Y-Yup. That's right Mikey." I laughed, focusing on how uncomfortable he is. "Lets get work done. Well at least wait for Mr. Jackson to stop playing on his phone and teach us."

Right as I said it, Mr. Jackson put his phone on his desk and got up in front of the class. "Hello kids. Today we have a new student. His name is Michael, and I believe that all of you are treating him the same way you treat everyone else. With respect. Michael, would you like to say a few things."

Michael nodded his head and stood up, not leaving eye contact with me. "My name is Michael Clifford. I am 16 years old, I was once in Newcastle but I moved back to Sydney with one of my best friends." Michael sat back down, face palming, at his lack of details/ to much details.

"Blonde freak." I heard someone mumble and immediately stood up, slamming my hands on the table.

"Mr. Jackson! What kind of respect is that!" I yelled, looking Mr. Jackson straight into the eye.

"Alright who said that!" Nobody raised their hand until one did.

"I did." Zack laughed, with his other friend. "And I'm not ashamed of it. Michael is a blonde freak, and I'm glad I beat him up. He deserves it with the way he left Snow and than comes back out of no where. I bet this loser doesn't even know about her parents." I sat back down, feeling all the eyes on me so I looked down at my note book, feeling Michael tap on my shoulder.

"That's enough! Snow, would you like to leave?" I looked up towards Mr. Jackson and shook my head.

Mr. Jackson nodded his head in return and started teaching like nothing happened. "Okay. Today we will be learning about algebraic expressions. I know it is easy but I'm just following the book. (We actually are learning about algebraic expressions in my high school and its so easy...)

I started writing down, what Mr. Jackson was writing on the board until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to the side only to see Michael staring at me. "What Michael?" I gritted.

"I don't like that Zack dude." He whispered, looking at me with those grey/green eyes.

"Yeah well, no matter how mean he is, he is still kinda my friend. Why don't you like him? Cause he beat you up?" I angrily said. I didn't know what I was so angry about, probably Zack but now I was taking it out on Mikey.

"No, not just that." He looked down, obviously ashamed of something.

"Well? What else." I looked back at the board and wrote what was on it than turned towards Michael again.

"I-Its...its complicated okay!" He whispered/yelled.

"Not really, now why do you not like Zack. Tell me." I nudged, once again. I looked at Michael and saw that he was getting red. "Tell me, red boy."

"HE WAS HITTING ON YOU!!" Michael shouted, at the top of his lungs making everyone turn around and stare at us.

Mr. Jackson just shook his and continued teaching. "Kids look this way." He turned back towards the board and so did everyone else.

"He was hitting on you..." Michael whispered, making a fist with his hands. "I-I didn't like that."

I placed one of my hands on his, making the boy look up at me. "So what if he was hitting on me?" I whispered, laughing a little.

"I don't want you to leave me for that jock. I'm not fit, he is. I'm not tan, he is. I don't like swimming, he does. I can't give you everything you need, he can." Michael mumbled the last part, barely audible.

"I would never leave you kitten. You are spectacular. I will sit next to you in every class." I said, playing dumb.

"Not just that." Michael looked back down at his notebook, playing with his pencil.

"Then what?"

"I don't want you to leave for good. I just got you back, its only been one day, I need more and I can't risk him taking that away." Mikey looked back up towards me, with a frown.

"I would never honey." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a side hug, ignoring Zack looking at us.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

***

Almost 1000 words :D so that makes up for last chapter. Also this was kinda cute in my opinion. I was writing opinion and wrote 'onion' nom nom nom.

Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think!

Stay positive and I love you <3

-Snow

Written by: Snow