Chapter 26

Ashy POV (just cuz)

We got out of the car and started walking towards this little shack type place where inside it had pool and a really fancy place. We are going to the section where it is kind of fancy but not really. In reality, it's just going to be Lon and I eat there and than we both split up after we finish it. Basically Luke and Aliesha aren't going to be with us for the second half of the date. That description probably didn't make any sense.

We walked inside and over to a booth type of thing. We all than ordered and soon our food came. 

Dinner was just loads of fun and it was filled with sneaky kisses from me to London and Luke cringing. Aliesha and Luke DID share a bunch of cute moments as well. 

It was than time for Lon and I to leave so that's what we did. We said goodbye and started walking to the beach, hand and hand with a smile on London's face. "Soo where are we going?" She smiled, bouncing up and down.

"You sound like a little kid." I laughed, crossing the street.

"Ohh! Are we going for ice cream? Never mind I see it now..." She stuck her tongue at me but kept on smiling. "Can you tell meee?"

"Nope." I popped the 'p' making London groan but than perk up immediately again.

"Are weeee.... going to the beach?" She leaned onto me as we walked past the sign leading towards the beach.

"Dammit how did you know." I said sarcastically making London giggle.

"I have powers." You could tell that Lon was struggling to keep a straight face which was insanely adorable.

"Can we go back to my house after?" I asked once we got to the beach and were just walking in the sand.

"I thought your mum weren't around, so you were staying with Liz.." Lon stopped walking and turned towards me, confused. 

"Oh yeah... about that." I rubbed the back making my black haired sweet raise an eyebrow.

"Go on." She urged making me bite the inside of my cheek.

"We've been lying!" I laughed nervously which made London take a step back. "Well our family never left, we actually see them on the daily, we just hang with Luke, Liz, Ben and Jack alot." I smiled, hoping she would get it.

"So you don't actually live with them?" She asked and continued walking along the sand.

"Michael does kinda. He hangs out a lot there but sometimes goes home to his family, Calum and I live with our parents. Jack and Ben are actually in the room that we are 'living in'." I did air quotes but London rolled her eyes.

"Can we go see your mum?" She perked up, and started smiling again.

"Of course." I grabbed London's hand and walked up a little and than sat down on the sand. "Just later." I mumbled, kissing her head.

*^30 Minutes Later^* 

"Wait... so Michael ACTUALLY ate an entire pizza before!?" London snorted. 

We've just been sitting and talking at the beach for roughly 30 minutes. We talked about anything and everything. Before, we made a sand castle of course. "He did." I laughed. "And about what I said before, since we are still on the Michael topic, he really wants Snow back. You could see it in his eyes." London laid her head on my shoulder and stared into the water.

"Snow wants Michael back too. They're going to make up by two days tops. They both just said some mean things to each other but, trust me, they'll be making out and texting a lot soon. I wouldn't stress it." London rolled her eyes with a laugh. I got up off the sand and extended my hands.

She gladly took them and we started walking back to my house, her skipping most of the way. "I can't wait to see Harry and Lauren and just gah!" 

We got outside my house and than walked inside. I was immediately greeted by Harry clinging onto my leg. He stopped once he noticed London and engulfed her into a huge hug. "Hi London!" Harry greeted, not letting her out of the hug. "Ashton talks about you all time!" He winked at me making me pull him off of Lon.

"This jokester." I fake laughed. Harry than proceeded to wink at London and than walk off. London simply laughed as I led her up to my room.

London walked in and 'admired' everything. By that I mean, she just laid down on my bed and turned on the TV. "So I guess we are watching tv?" I laughed, sitting on the bed and wrapping an arm around her while she scrolled through Netflix.

"Frozen!" London mumbled while turning it on and moving up so that she was cuddling into my chest and my arm was wrapped around her. "We shall watch this!" She declared making me laugh.

I pulled London closer as the beginning of Frozen started as she snuggled in closer. "You smell." She joked making me breath right into her face. "Ugh Ash!" London complained.

"You love it." I giggle making London turn her attention back to Frozen but keep a smile on her face. "Cutie.." I mumbled. 

What? She's a cutie and I'm glad she's going on tour with us :)

Penguin Lukey POV

After Ash and Lon left the restaurant, I averted my attention towards Aliesha. "Babe..." I trailed off. We stood up and connected hands, leaving the restaurant and walking towards the car. I got in the drivers seat as Aliesha got in the passengers seat.

"So what do you want to do now?" She asked all bubbly, grabbing my hand.

"Maybe we could talk about me leaving." I suggested, really wanting to talk about it. 

"Luke, you know I don't want to do all that. I told you this before, I don't want to hurt either of us by having a long distance relationship." She frowned, making me squeeze her hand tighter.

"I know, and I get it, so this truly is our last date?" I asked, a gloom expression, but my girlfriend shook her head fastly.

"No no babe! It's the 3rd, you leave on the 13th to London. We could spend that time together." She tried to lighten up the mood and I proceeded to smile a little again.

"I guess your right." I checked the time. "It is 9:33 so we could still do something." I shrugged. 

"What do you want to do?" Aliesha laughed. "You know my curfew is 10 and the ride home is like 20 minutes." She frowned. 

"Is this the end of the night?" I asked, not really wanting it to end.

"We could drive home." I nodded my head and started the car, than drove to Aliesha's house, our hands staying intact the entire ride.

Once we got there, I got out first and opened the door for her. I did all the gentlemen things and walked Aliesha up to her doorstop. "Come on, kiss me so you can go inside." I laughed and puckered my lips.

She gladly closed the gap and once she pulled away, she hugged me and than I ended up leaving after she went inside.

Later that night, the boys and I did something that we would soon regret.

***

Oooooo! What did they do? I know, btw what happens next, ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I have to go through many interviews for this, yes for research. ;)

Tell me what you think! (plz I'm so lonely)

Stay positive and I love you!

-Snow

Written By: Snow (And Fin, just a little)

Fin told me to keep writing when I got lazy >.<