Chapter 29

^-^ February

Snow's POV (I'M SPACING THEM OUT I SWEAR, I JUST HAD AN IDEA FROM FIN THOUGH)

Of course, since it's Michael, I ended up waking up at 3 in the morning to Michael whimpering in my ear. (Oh god Fin why did we think this was a good idea XD) I turned over to him and saw that his head was in my neck and the whimpering was still going on which was oddly attractive. "Mikey." I shook him awake again. He tried to sit up but ended going back down and groaning. "You were whimpering in my ear hon."

He shut his eyes again but continued to whimper. "Mikey.... You whimpering is attractive." I whispered, laughing a little. "We can't have that." Michael opened his eyes again and began to continue whimpering. "Why?" I got out of the brown haired boys grip and sat up, criss cross on my bed. He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

"My head hurts so much." He groaned moving his arms so that he was holding his head. "Snooww!" Michael complained even more.

"Mikeeey!' I mocked him with a laugh. "Don't whimper in my ear Mike. Like come on, I would like to not be attracted to you."

"I can't help it! My head hurts!" He pouted by pushing out his bottom lip and giving me big doughy eyes.

"Fine, I'll go get you a drink and some Aspirin than we go back to bed. Okay?" I started walking out the door but Michael shook his head with a groan.

"Or we could watch Christmas movies and cuddle?" He shrugged, hopeful. I shook my head but the smile widened and I walked into the room even more and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mikey, it's February 3rd and you're like, my best friend, I don't want to cuddle." I stuck my tongue out. WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO CUDDLE WITH THAT MARSHMALLOW?

"Oh bullshit Snow. You've cuddled me when I was shirtless and you and I both KNOW that we have feelings for each other and you like cuddling me, you know it." He rolled his eyes but than pouted again. "Can I have Aspirin now?" I now rolled my eyes but got up again and left the room real quick and to get Aspirin and some bottled water.

Successfully, I tiptoed back into my room and saw Michael now sitting up, holding his head. "Poor baby." I whispered towards him, placing the water on the nightstand and keeping the pills in my hand. "Does your head really hurt that much, Mike?" He couldn't mutter up an answer so he just nodded his head gloomingly. "Take these." I handed him the water and the two pills.

Michael took them with ease and looked up at me. "Can we please watch Christmas movies and cuddle? I'm leaving in like ten days." I rolled my eyes jokingly but still ended up nodding my head. It's very hard to say no.

"Fine but only because you're my kitten and you're leaving in ten days. What what? I thought the tour started on the 23rd!" I took the water and put it on my nightstand, than opened the Tv and went to our recordings because Michael was always here so we have a lot of Christmas movies downloaded. "Nightmare before Christmas?" It was always our favorite movie to watch together.

Michael nodded his head and wrapped an arm around me and pulled me towards him. He was sitting up against the dashboard so that meant that I was sitting up as well but his arm was wrapped around me and I was being squished into his bare chest. "About that... we have to leave early to get set up and stuff. So we only have ten days honey."

"I guess we have to make the most of it. Now is this how we're cuddling? I'm literally (li-tra-ly) being squeezed up against you, shirtless. I would like to lay down please!" I now pouted and of course it worked.

"Ugh, you're just so cute so I can't say no." Michael moved more down so that he was laying down and his arm was wrapped around me and his head was elevated on the pillow while my head was laying on his chest with an arm on it. His legs straight while mine were curled up into a ball. "I really don't want to leave you but I do because this is the boys' and mine dream." He mumbled into my ear.