Chapter 17

Lol jk about the last part :3 the last few words were fake. "Little did I know that would all change" yeah no, twas a joke :) continue reading.

That freaked Payton out so much :)

Zacks POV

I walked out of homeroom, to follow Snow, and right as I did that Michael dude tried to run after her as well but I stopped him. "Whoa, dude." I stopped, looking him up and down and noticing his pale skin.

"What Zackery. I need to go." Michael tried to push past again.

"No. You aren't getting in the way of Snow and I's relationship. She cared about you Michael. When you wouldn't talk to her, she would cry to me, London, or Luke or just straight up her bed. You now try to make it all better? That isn't how it works. I'm not seeing my little marsh mallow being hurt again." I glared.

"Trust me Zack, if you let me go, I won't hurt her ever again. Just let me fix my mess. She's my friend" Michael friend zoned Snow which made me get even more angry.

"No Michael. I don't care. You hurt her. You left once and than you left her again, I'm not letting you hurt her again." I pushed Michael back.

"What? She left me! Snow and London left on a business trip for Snows mum and once they came back, we left! Look it's not my fault I was looking for things to ask her out! Let me the damn through so I can go and fix this." I let out a deep sigh and nodded my head.

I let him pass and he ran pass me, with me following. I saw Snows red hair and smiled. She's great. I followed them towards the courtyard and Snow curled up into a ball, next to her favorite tree. She's also insane. Michael wrapped his arm around her and they started talking.

After that, Snow stood up and all I could hear was "FRIEND" Before they hugged. What? I laughed and walked over towards them. I got up to them and... surprise surprise, they were still hugging. Nah boo...

"Ahem." Snow and Michael pulled away from the hug, seeing my presence. "Don't make this a regular thing." I laughed, wrapping my arm around Snows shoulder and earning a glare from Michael. "Watch it. I'm just wrapping an arm around this chica."

Snow unwrapped my arm from her and walked towards Michael, hugging him once more before turning towards me. "Tell him I still don't forgive him.." Snow whispered, than walking off towards the school. "Also the first bell is about to ring boys!" She called around before running away, the purple glasses on her head almost falling off.

"Why does she always wear those glasses? She's been wearing them for these pass years. Even when that girl was crying to me she was still wearing those damn glasses." I turned towards Michael, hoping to get an answer.

"I gave them to her when we were 5. I guess she wears them alot." Michael laughed, walking into school with me.

"Oh yeah, know said she still doesn't forgive you." I bluntly said as we got towards homeroom, the first bell ringing, causing me to run away to my first class, ignoring Michael.

Calums POV

After Snow left, I turned towards London, eyes widened. "What is with her?" I asked, grabbing my things with Ashton sitting next to me.

"You guys haven't made an effort to talk to her in a month, that's probably why." London stuck her tongue out, putting her notebook away in her book bag.

"Sorry! Luke just said not to talk to her for a while to let everything work itself out. Than Allison told up not to talk to her and that's what we did because she was gonna black mail Calum. I don't know how but.." Ashton defended. Her eyes widened, knowing that Allison tried to black mail me and the fact that Ashton was actually talking full sentences to her.