Chapter 27

Calum's POV

Michael and I were just laying on his bed, at his parents house, until the door opened unexpectedly. Michael's mum, Karen, walked in with a bag of chips but stopped in her place once she saw that Michael was staring at the ceiling and I was just on my phone. "Michael, is anything wrong?" She sat down in his computer chair.

"Nothing is wrong mum. Where's dad?" He looked at her, not really caring that I'm there anymore.

"Your dad is downstairs." She laughed. "Want me to go get him honey?" Michael nodded his head so Karen left the room, right after throwing the chips at me.

"Thank you!" I called out at her. Michael's dad, Daryl walked into Michael's room which made him sit up while I was eating the chips Karen gave us.

"Why'd you want me Mike?" He asked, standing at the doorway. Michael simply shrugged and motioned for Daryl to come over.

"Dad, I know mum will never allow us to do this, but will it be alright if Calum, Luke and I go out to the granny flat in the back?" He asked and Daryl's eyes widened, letting out a stiffed laugh. "Calum wants to go too! Right Cal?" Michael looked back towards me.

Of course, my mouth was full of chips so I let out a measly squeak. "Uh huh." Daryl simply rolled his eyes but nonthenless nodded his head.

"But you know I keep my alcohol back there so don't go in there. I'm trusting you bud." Daryl rubbed Michaels head, messing up his hair and than exiting the room.

"Yeah but Michael. What about Luke?" Calum asked making me groan and pull out my phone, sending Luke a quick text.

Stupid: Aye bitch come to mai house we got some tings to talk bout

Penguin Luke: Wat type of tings cuz i just finished date

Stupid: Just come here lucas. cal is here to

Penguin Luke: *too and okay

Stupid: haha so funny and dat sarcasm :P

He looked up back towards me and said "Lets go wait at the door for Luke." I nodded my head as we headed downstairs and out the front door.

Two minutes later we were in the back of Michael's house getting drunk in his granny flat. (Actually did happen)

Michael's POV

"So how vas you date with Babiesha?" I asked, drunkingly, leaning onto Calum's shoulder while talking to Luke, who was sitting on the other side of the granny flat. (Otherwise known as a shed)

"It vas fiiiiiiiine!" Luke did a bunch of hand movements. "Why do yo car?" Luke slurred out, leaning back against the wall.

"Cause I can Pucas." I got up and stumbled to the other side. It was now me sitting in the middle against the wall, Luke sitting to the left and Calum sitting to the right.

"MIIIIIIIICHAAAAAAAAAELLLL!" Calum shouted out. "WanT PlAy TrUTH oR dArE?" His voice went all types of pitches.

"Ask ma meaaaaaan." Luke said but than nodded his head along with me. " CAL, futh or sare." Luke asked Cal as he took another swig of alcohol.

"Truth vitch." Calum laughed, making sure to eye Luke the entire time.

"Um. Eat Mook or meeeeee!" Luke shut his eyes and squeaked really loudly.

"I beat Puke." Calum smiled innocently.

^-^30 Minutes Later^-^ Time is: 10:36 at night.

Michael's POV

30 minutes later I was stumbling around the neighborhood and almost falling over. I ran into my last tree and almost tripping over the people out. Surprisingly there are many people.

I decided that it was time to swallow my pride, and get my Snow back. What a better time when you're drunk? I pulled out my phone, almost fumbling it out of my hand.

Mickey 💘: Hey its kinda late and im kinda drunk n i took a walk cuz i was in the granny flat with luke and cal and i walked around and i see alot of girls and such but all of dem dont have the same vibrant blue eyes and if they do they are the wrong height or have a weird laugh

Mickey 💘: I passed by the school, remember? where we kissed in the janitors closet a few times. and than you told me bout your parents

Mickey 💘: All teh lights are off and youre not here and its fucking cold out

Mickey 💘: Last night was a night like this. We stayed in and cuddleed and it waas all great until we both meesesed up. I'm sorry baby grill

Mickey 💘: Oh crap i cant even all you that

Mickey 💘: I messed up and I need you bak. I cant go without you anymore babe

Mickey 💘: And i know im acting like its been a few months but it sure as hell felt like it

Mickey 💘: I cant do anything and this entire day ive just been laying in bed and thinking about u

Mickey 💘: I wanted us to be forever

Mickey 💘: I wanted you to b my one and only

Mickey 💘: Until I took it the wrong way

Mickey 💘: I know we're young and im stupid but i do kno that i truly love you

Mickey 💘: Im sorry

Mickey 💘: Im so so sorry. you are just to amazing

Mickey 💘: I know you told me not to contact youu and all but i just miss you Snow. I truly do

Mickey 💘: I was gonna come to your house but i cant even see straight imsosorry i jusr

Mrs.Clifford 😍💎: Stay there Mikey

Mrs.Clifford 😍💎: We have a lot to talk about so stay there cause I don't want you to get hit by a car or something

***

HAY GUYS IT'S ME LONDON. I JUST READ THIS CHAPTER AND I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT, I'M PUNK FREAKIN ROCK...k.

P. S. Drunk words are sober thoughts ;)

London's a scrub, and isn't punk rock.

So basically this chapter is the first time they got drunk in Michael's backyard. I had to do a lot of researching. Jk I just looked at old interviews.

Tell me what you thinkkkkk!

Stay positive and I love you

-Snow

Btw I just realized 1000 words itsnt a lot...