Chapter Two: Dense

Hinata's POV

I was too distracted to listen to Kakashi sensei, our homeroom teacher.Sitting beside Naruto-kun is a miracle to me. I rarely go with Naruto-kun because I faint whenever we make eye contact or when he unexpectedly touches or talks to me. I'm starting to turn into a tomato because I just can't help but blush. He's beside me. He's finally near me. I finally have this chance.

"Hinata? Are you okay? You're really red.... And hot-ttebayo!" Hot? I thought. I didn't stop blushing. He thinks I'm hot?

"Y-you t-t-think-k t-that I'm h-hot?" I hid my face with my notebook. He looked confused but he still looked worried.

"Yeah! You're really hot-dattebayo! Should I tell sensei about it?" He whispered while scratching his head.

"What?! W-why would you say that Naruto-kun?"

"Because I feel like you're burning hot Hinata. Let me touch your forehead." He attempts to touch it but I slapped his hand.

"N-now's not the t-time Naruto-kun." I murmured.

"I'm serious Hinata. You're really hot. Let me feel how hot you are." Huh?! W-what's happening?!?!!

He touched my neck, I screamed, and I fell on the ground. I heard faint voices from my other classmates who gathered all around me. But the last thing I saw was Naruto-kun. He carried me, ran, and kept saying my name. Then I fainted.

︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

I slowly opened my eyes but my vision was still not clear. I closed my eyes once more then opened it to get a better vision to where I am. I seem to be in the clinic. I turned my head to the right and I saw a faint figure. It kind of looked like Naruto-kun so I called out his name.

"Naruto-kun?"

"What Naruto-kun?! It's me.. Tenten." She went near me and put her hands on my cheeks squeezing it tightly.

"Itai! Tenten-san! Itai!" I screamed in pain. She just laughed at me. I put my arms on my armpits and gave her a mean glare. "Oi! What did I do to you.?"

"Hmm.. Nothing. But I skipped classes on my first day of school because of you."

"Huh? Why would you do that? I can handle myself already. You should've gone back too." I said while rubbing my red cheeks.

She gave me a devious smile which creeps me out every time she does that. "I have two reasons." She said while showing two fingers right in front of my face.

"Two reasons?"

"First! I was really worried about you. And the second..." She paused for a while.. Then gave me that smile again. She really creeps me out even if she's my best friend.

"Yeah? What's the second? And stop smiling like that Tenten-san! It's disturbing."

She holds her chin then she closed her eyes. "The second reason might make you faint again... So I'll tell you later."

"HUH?!? Tenten-san? Why would I faint? Matte!" I said when she starts to walk out of the room.

"I'll tell you when you're in good shape. I have to go back now. I'll see you again at lunch time. Ja!" She waved her hand and dashed through the hallway. She's really noisy. I wonder what the second reason is. Whenever I faint, it's usually because of...

Naruto kun?!?!?

(Author: Then she fainted. Once again. Cute Hinata.)

♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎♨︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎☀︎

Naruto's POV

[[Recess]]

The eleven people gathered around my table. They were so noisy and they kept on bugging me about what happened a while ago.

"Naruto! What happened to Hinata!? Did you do something again?" -Sakura showed her fist to me.

"Why does she faint when she's with you or like when you see each other?" -Kiba looked confused.

"What did you do to my cousin HMMM?!?!?" -Neji in rage mode.

"Baka!" The rest said in unison.

I gave them a confusing look. I didn't even do anything wrong to her. It was a misunderstanding. What's wrong with these people.

"Nande?! I didn't even hurt her?! She just turned red, I told her that she's hot, she hid her face with the notebook but she's still red, I asked her if I should tell sensei about it, she declined, I tried to touch her forehead but she declined, I touched her neck, she screamed, then fainted and I brought her to the clinic?! And you're saying that i'm stupid? I also wanted to stay there until she wakes up but Tenten refused and told me that she'll stay." I explained as smart and truthful as I could. I'm really not the genius type, but my determination always saves me, so i'm cool.

*sound of the wind blowing* *crickets*

"Did you just say hot?" Kiba asked. I gave her a faint nod

"Yeah... Why-ttebayo?"Kiba looked away from me and stayed silent."Oi! You listening? Kiba!"

"Oh so that's why she fainted." -Shino looked at Kiba.

The rest looked at each other and nodded like they confirmed something.

"I'm not getting it guys! Tell me-dattebayo!"I said. I was just blank. I really don't get these people but I like being with them, rather than being alone.

"Idiot! You still don't get it? It's been how many years and you still don't get it? She always gives you signs, but you're too dense to notice. I really want to beat the crap out of you but I can't because I might get my first suspension for this school year." Sakura balled her fists. I remain clueless. I really don't get what they're saying.

"Calm down Sakura." Sasuke said while playfully punching her on top of her head. Sakura turned red and I laughed... Then she glared at me. Talk about mood swings.

"This is so troublesome. Just let let him realize by himself. Explaining it to him will take us nowhere." Shikamaru commented. Everyone agreed but I really don't get what they're saying.

"Fine! I'll figure it myself." I murmured while they returned to their seats

Then a teacher went in the classroom.

"Hello class! I am Might Guy. Your Economics teacher. Let's celebrate youth with creative things!" Sensei did his signature pose in front of us which freaks the students out. Except Lee, I really don't get them. I mean they have the same eye brows so I call them fuzzy eyebrows and fuzzier eyebrows sensei and they're not affected by it at all. Weird but cool.

"Oh. now here's another problem." Shikamaru sighed while the others chuckled.

I'm still wondering about what Sakura-chan told me. Signs? For how many years? And it's between me and Hinata? I'm really not getting it. I think I should ask Tenten about it since she's Hinata's best friend or Hinata. But I think Hinata will faint again.

Okay Tenten it is...