Chapter Five: Friendly date

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER :3 THANK YOU 200+ Readers mwah
>•<!!! I'm really sorry if i haven't been updating it's because school is recently on my full attention because i'm graduating so hope you guys understand.

Naruto's POV

After I knew that Hinata likes me, everything seems a bit clear to me now. The gifts, greetings, and when she faints. It was all because she likes me.

She likes me,

She likes me,

But I'm not feeling anything.

Maybe it's because I don't know what that kind of love feels like. I don't even know what love is.

Well I had a crush on Sakura-chan but she turned me down when I confessed. She told me it was infatuation and I confessed just because I didn't want to lose to Sasuke (which was a little bit true). I asked her everyday about what love is but all she said was "Naruto, you don't think when you're in love. You feel it."

But hell I don't know what that means!

Anyways school was normal and as usual, I saw Hinata turning red when I look at her, Tenten trying to flirt Neji and him trying to hide his blush from Tenten, Sakura and Sasuke talking to each other, and the others boys without lovers forming an alliance and hanging out in Kiba's table. And here I am, trying to think of ways to approach Hinata and making her get used to me.

"Hinata loves a walk in the park, eating food from stalls, and watching the sunset. Go for it Naruto!!" That's what Kiba said earlier when we walked to school together.

Weird, he was making those weird goo goo eyes when he said it. That idiot.

Got no choice but to go with that plan... Since I don't really know her that much.

Kakashi Sensei sure is late. I'm sure he's gone cuckoo with that porn book he was reading recently. I thought.

Okay this is my chance! I tried to scoot silently going to Hinata's direction until I'm inches away from her. I touched her shoulder with my pointy finger which made her skin turn red again.

"N-n-naruto-kun? W-w-what are y-y-you doing?" She backed off, taking her earphones off.

"Uhmm.. You see I.. was wondering if.. ahmmm.. you could.. spend some time with me later after school." I shuddered.

Not because I'm asking her this, but the reaction of Hinata is really making me nervous. I don't want her to faint in front of me again.

"Huh? O-oh o-okay! Haha.." She's still in good condition but after a second she turned red and hot all of a sudden. And I know what happens next

"HINATA!! DON'T FAINT PLEASE!" I said in worry as I placed my hands on her shoulders, shaking her until she snapped out of it.

"NARUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY COUSIN AGAIN!" It was Neji giving me death looks and showed his balled fists to me. I gulped.

"It's not what you think Neji! I was just asking her something!" I shouted back.

"You better! Or else you'll kiss my knuckles later bastard." He gave me a glare with his pearl white orbs and continued to talk to Tenten.