Meeting Her

Hey I'm Terrence and I'm 15 years old. I have no were to go well I did until my mom died and my dad became a crack head and got shot so basically I have nobody. I was walking around the city Philly when I saw this beautiful girl standing outside the store. When I saw her my heart flattered she was just so beautiful and I thought I was falling in love for the first time so I walked up to her to give her a piece of my mind. Hey how are you beautiful I asked her she just looked at me and smiled

Taraji's POV

So I'm standing in front of the store and this fine ass boy was walking toward me . he came up to me and asked how I was doing and I just smiled and look the other way. A little shy aren't you the boy said . I look at him and smiled even harder. Hey I'm Terrence he said . I I'm taraji I said stuttering . I was wondering if I could have your number Terrence said I looked at him and smirked. No but you can give me yours I told him. He gave me his number and told me that he will call me later I walked back down to the foster center I really wish my parents were alive nobody cares about me at this stupid ass center all the other kids do is hate and I end up beating they ass and then I get blamed for the whole situation .

Later that night

I was doing my laundry in the big ass laundry mat the foster home has and these girls walked in they started picking and I didn't do anything I just waited because I have a bad temper and doesn't wanna hurt anybody so I just sat there and waited for my clothes and then one of them bitches called me a hoe I jumped up so fast and started beating the shit out of her then one of the mothers of the foster kids came in she broke it up and she started hitting me i wasn't finna let her hit me so I swung back and the security guards came and broke it up
I had to leave the home because they said I wasn't aloud anymore so now I have nowhere to go so I called Terrence phone number he gave me at the store.

Phone conversation
Taraji : Tj Terrence is : T
Phone rings and he picks up
T: hello
TJ: he, hello *crying*
T: who is this
TJ: Its me Taraji
T : ohh hey beautiful are you OK what happened
Tj : I have nowhere to go and I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while.
T: um I'll come get you we need to talk OK.
Tj: OK
Phone call Ended

Terrence POV
How am I sapose to tell her that I have nowhere to live. I'll just pray we find somewhere to sleep tonight and figure out what to do tomorrow. I was walking and then I seen some one walking with a bag in there hand. Taraji is that you I yelled ahead. The person turned around and drop the bags and ran into my arms . I know we just me but I really need a hug taraji said putting her head on my chest. Are you OK taraji I asked. No I just told you I have nowhere to go she said. Yeah about that let's take a seat on the stairs I told her. We sat down and takes and I told her how I don't have anywhere to stay and how NY mom died and my dad became a crack head and got shot and I told her that I'm 15. and then she told me that her parents died in a car reck and that was the reason she was in foster care. and she just got put out of foster care for fighting and she's only 14.
We have a lot in common I told her. Yeah we kinda do I just wish NY parents were here I didn't wish for my life to be like this she said crying. I was trying to comfort her she stopped crying and we made eye contact and I leaned in slowly and kissed her lips.

Taraji POV
Omg he just kissed me I think I'm in love but if he wanna go any further we have to take it slow. I looked at him and smiled your beautiful and guess what we don't have family but we can be family and then we can make one he said. I just looked at him and smiled I was getting sleepy. Terrence I'm sleepy I told him .we got up and started walking . OMG I said as we was walking . what wrong terrence ask. We got school tomorrow and I need to get ready and take a shower terrence we don't have nowhere to go I said panicking. Taraji its OK get your clothes and let's got he said. I got my clothes and we walked in this old church and it looked as if someone else was living here. terrence what if someone comes or thinks were think were breaking in i said. Taraji calm down those are my things now come on its OK he said . I walked behind him and he put my bag down and looked at me. What's wrong he asked I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. Taraji he said . terrence I said. Taraji tell me what's wrong he said. I just busted out crying , I wish my parents was here I said. Its OK taraji come on so you can shower he said I followed him to the bathroom in the church . I thought you said it was a shower here I said. I'm sorry look you are gonna have to take a wash up ok he said . fine but since tomorrow is Friday after school I'm going to look for a job I can't live like this I need a apartment or something I said. alright fine I'll fill out an application to and we can just put our money together and buy a 1 bedroom apartment or something he said really terrence and would I sleep if we get a one bedroom please tell me that I said with sass. . You can sleep with me he said. No thank you I said and turned around to pick up my night clothes from my bag. Why not he asked . because Im scared to sleep with a boy. Ok I can understand that but can I ask you something he said looking nervous. Um sure why not I said . Can you be my girl he asked I look at him shocked . uhm shure but I don't want it to be fast I want to take this relationship very slow and BTW this is my first time dating I told him. Me to he said.

TBC
somebody plz tell me what they think because if its not good I'll just quit writing it......