Two years Later

2 Years Later
Taraji POV
Its been two years since we had Anayah. She's very active and she love talking , she be talking me and Terrence's ears off...but that's my baby and I still love ha. Speaking of terrence his ass been acting very sentimental lately, but there's times when he try not to show it soi just ignore it.
Time skipped......................
Terrence Anayah and I were laying down, well nayah was sleeping and Terrence was just massaging my back.

Nayah sleeping

Terrence massaging my back

He stopped massaging and I sat up. We stared at nayah while she was sleeping " my baby's so adorable" I said to terrence. He smiled and kissed me. Nayah stirred in her sleep and then she slowly opened her eyes just like I do when I wake up. She look around the room and then turned around and seen us. She blinked and then she rolled her eyes and laid her he'd back down. Terrence busted out laughing and I smacked him. " she got a li attitude this morning I see" I said. Terrence stopped laughing and became serious. " baby you know she get that from you" he said. I just shook my head and called her name. "Nayah phoo" I said softly. She lifted up smiled and then crawled over to me and her daddy. " Hwi Mwommy" she said sweatly. "Hey baby girl" I said giving her kisses all over her face as she giggled. I stopped kissing her and she look at her father. " mwommy why is dwaddy cwing" she said about to cry. I looked back at terrence and he was covered in tears. "Baby what's wrong" I asked him. He just stayed quiet and grabbed nayah out my arms."dwaddy wats wong"Anayah said . "baby you know daddy love you right" he asked her. "Wes dwaddy". She said. "Naya phoo imma miss you so much" he said crying harder. " terrence what you mean you gone miss her were you going"I said as tears rolled down my face. He wiped away our tears and kissed my lips.
" baby I gotta go to jail for 3 1/2 months somebody snitched on me and I gotta turn my self in or they gone end up added more months" he said. At that point I couldn't believe his words." What, this can't be true"I said crying harder. " baby I gotta do what's right" he said standing up. " Baby no please, I can't do this alone😢😭" I cried. Baby imma do what's right   I swear imma try to get earlier than 3 months" he said. He wiped my tears and kissed my lips passionately. We pulled away and he kissed Anayah.  "baby can you at least stay another night with us" I asked him. " yeah baby" he said.
Time skipped.......... 
For the rest of the day we went shopping and then we went out to eat and then we came home took a shower and we watch movies. I was tired but i wasn't sleepy. Anayah was playing with her sippi cup and she dropped it ." shit" she said. Terrence busted out laughing. "Baby that ain't funny" I said giggling. We laughed and had fun all night.

Sorry I haven't been updating people been very busy lately......... I hope you enjoyed the chapter