Taking Our Baby Home

3 Days Later
Taraji POV.............
Its been three days since I had my baby and we are finally going home today. I am so sore I can barely walk right. I love my baby to death but if I want another kid I'm adopting one because I can't take the pain of having my own.
It was the summer time outside so we put the baby on something simple because its hot as hell out there. He's so in love with our daughter that he forgot I broke his phone. But anyway I regret doing that, I wasn't in my right mind. Just know imma get him another one.
We was still getting the baby ready and then I put on something comfortable to wear because of how sore I am.

What Anayah had on👆👆

What taraji wore 👆👆👆
For me to just have a baby 3 days ago I shire did clap back fast. Maybe because I was already skinny...... Terrence locked nayah in her car seat and carried her out of the room while I had my clothes and her baby bag. We went to the front desk and I signed out.
"Baby do you wanna go to the store first or do you wanna take me and an home" I asked terrence while he was putting the seat belt over the baby. He close the door and walked around to the drivers side. "Imma take y'all home first because I don't want my baby breathing in all them nasty store germs" he said while cranking up the car. I just smiled and leaned back in my seat and put on my seat belt.

We made it to the house and terrence got me and the baby seltled. And then he kissed nayah on the cheek and me on the lips. I smiled and hugged him. "thank you" I told him. He smiled and looked down." For what" he asked. I looked down at nayah and then back at him. " for giving me such a beautiful baby girl" I said to him. He smiled and kissed me." So what you needed from the store again" he asked me." I need for you to get some similar milk for the baby get about 10 cans of that, Get me some pads, a soda and something to snack on because I'm hungry and don't wanna cook nothing" I told him. He nodded his head and planted another kiss on my lips and grabbed the keys and walked out. I started feeding the baby with the milk the doctors gave her and before you knew it she was fast asleep. To be honest I'm scared to put her in the nursery right now so imma just wait until her dad gets back. I laid one of her blankets across our bed and rapped her up in the other one and laid her down. While she was sleeping I cleaned and straighten up everything around the house. Then I put her play pin together witch she won't be needing until she turns 2 months . then I put the rest of her baby stuff together. I was done doing my mommy duties, so that led me into getting on my laptop. I got on Amazon and look at some Iphones. I ordered me and terrence the I phone 6+. I closed my computer and put it away. The baby started crying and I picked her up. " aww what's wrong with mama lwittle baby"I said in a baby talk. She cried even louder and I felt her diaper ,it was wet." Ohh I see mommy knows exactly what's wrong with her baby" I said grabbing a diaper from the drawer. I changed her diaper and her whole attitude changed.I kissed her cheek and she smiled lightly and you could see her little dimples. It was so cute I picked up her bottle and I laid down then laid her on my chest and fed her. she fell asleep and I took the bottle out her mouth and put her pesi in . I started watching tv and then I dosed off. 10 min later I woke up to terrence kissing me awake My eyes shot open and he kissed me again. "Baby why didn't you put her in a crib you got her spoiled already" terrence said While taking her from me. I sat up and looked around the room."baby I was scared to put her in the nursery because you wasn't here, and to be honest I'm not ready for her to sleep in there yet" I told him. He was smiling and he kissed her on the cheek." Look baby she opening up her eyes" terrence said. I looked and was excited at what I was seeing. My baby eyes look just like her daddies."She's just so adorable" I said. We smiled and then I was Thinking about something . " terrence I'm hungry were my food" I asked him. " baby its in the kitchen, I brought pizza instead but I still got you some snacks" he said I smiled and kissed him. I grabbed the baby out his arms and kissed her little lips. when I kissed her she moved her lips like she was trying to kiss me back."bae look" I said to terrence. He looked and I kissed her and she did it again. Terrence chuckled and went to go fix our plate. I fed the baby and she drifted off to sleep, I laid her down on the bed and Terrence came back in with the food. We ate and then laid down. I picked up nayah and laid her on my chest. " are you gonna put her in her crib" terrence asked. I shook my head no and drifted off to sleep. I was really tired. But hey taking care of a baby is a lot of work. But I love being a parent to my beautiful baby this the one and only.

Tell me what y'all think or W\E
Smooches😘😘😘😍😋