First Timers

Taraji POV

Me and Terrence was in the middle of making out and then I pulled away. He looked in to my eyes and asked me what was wrong. "Im ready" I told him. He looked at me frighten." Are you sure baby because I don't wanna rush anything,he said. I kissed him and pulled away again." Yes I'm sure" I told him with a soft smile."ok but you have to tell me when it hurts and I will stop ok" he said. "Ok"I told him. We started making out and then he started taking off my dress. He pulled it over my head and tree it on the floor. He kissed down my stomach until he made it to my panny line. He pulled my pannies down slowly and then threw them somewhere in. He traveled back up to my lips and kissed me passionatly, and then he unlatched my bra and took it off and threw in on top of the dress. He traveled back down to my pussy and started to eat me out. " ahhh mnhh" I moaned. He kept going and sucking and licking on it and I felt this weird feeling and I started pushing his head back."baby I can't take it nomoree" I moaned out. He gripped my thighs and kept going ." ohh god" I said because he stuck his fingers in me." Terrence stop I gotta pee" I said. He just kept going and I started to cry because I didn't wanna pee in his mouth that would be embarrassing. He kept fingering me and I felt it come out I moaned loud asf and I felt bad." Baby I'm sorry" I said to him. " what you sorry for " he said licking his lips. " I pee'd on yo hand" I said very embarrassed." Baby you didn't pee you squirted" he said. I just busted out laughing "I thought I pee'd" I told him. He just smirked and kissed me. he removed his clothes and we started back making out he pulled away and looked into my eyes. " your so beautiful" he said. I smiled and pecked his lips "are you sure you wanna do this" he asked me. " yes I'm sure baby just start already" I said to him. " tell me wen I'm hurting you" he said. I nodded my head. He positioned himself at my center and went in slowly.a tear slipped out of my eye.vman it hurt so fucken bad, my conscious scream. He wiped my tear and move forward."ahhh I cried out. He got off top of me." I'm sorry baby are you ok...... I told you to tell me when I'm hurting you" he said wiping my tears. I looked down and I was bleeding and I started to panick." Why am bleeding" I asked." Baby it happens, I just poped yo cherry"he said.I looked at him and straighten up man I'm not finna act like a punk so I'm gone take it I asked for it I thought. " you can finish" I told him. He kissed me and got back on top of me , he put it in and started moving back and forth. " uhhh"I moaned and he grunted. It started to feel good so I moaned in pleasure. He pick up his speed and it felt so good. "Ahh yess" I moaned in pleasure.he started giving me a hickey while he was still pumping. " mnhhh you so tight" he said. I gripped his back because I felt a feeling but it was different from the time he ate me out. My body started to tremble and my eyes closed shut. "Terrence I think I'm about to cum" I said. He kept pumping and I came all over his shaft ."ahhhh" I moaned loudly. He continued and he pulled out and stroked his dick and he nutted on my stomach."what the hell terrence" I said kicking him." Baby I'm sorry I has to let it go" he said. Nasty ass"I said to him smiling. He laid down and smiled back." Man if you don't get yo ass up and get this shit off me we gone have some problems" I told him he got up and grabbed his towel and wiped it up. " I'm tired" I said. He kissed me and laid down beside me. " I love you" he said. I smiled and pecked his lips." I love you to baby" I said dozing off. "Raji get up I wanna go another round"he said.
"But I'm tired "I said with my eyes closed. He kissed started giving me a hickey and I fell asleep."well I guess I wore you out "he said. "Get all the sleep you want tonight cause ain't no sleeping tomorrow" he said pecking my lips and dozing off.

TBC........... Tell me what you think I'm not really good at sex scenes..........I hope somebody else update their story today to cause I'm bored with nothing to do.....😍😘😘😊 thank you people that actually read my book💯 thanks