Finding a Job

Taraji POV

I was sleep and I felt something wet on my jaw, I woke up and Terrence was kissing me all over my face, I pushed him off "don't be kissing me with yo wet ass lips I said laughing" he looked at me and smirk, "so I can't kiss on my bae Terrence said ". Nope we just got together and in plus I don't know were yo lips been I told him smiling. "Alright I see how it is he said walking in the bathroom " I went to the bathroom after Terrence and I took a wash up and put on my school clothes . I walked out the bathroom and Terrence was sitting on the mattres that we slept on last night. "What's wrong with you I asked him" he looked at me and blinked. "Nothing we just need to get a job so we can get out this old church there's no air no food we barely can take a full shower and I really just thought about it , I can't get a job because I have no address  he said. I look at him and frowned sadened. "Its OK I'll just fill out an application at McDonalds and if they accept me I'll just buy our apartment OK I said " He look at me like I was crazy. " no taraji I'm not letting you buy an apartment alone I'm helping he told me " Fine OK but how will you get a job with no address".  I will find a way  he said.

Terrence POV
I was just thinking about how imma get my job. "Terrence let's go we have to make it to school on time taraji told me " I got up and we walked out the backdoor of the old church. Taraji looked sexy in her dress I just hope we get everything settle and then something cane to my mind . "Taraji I called out "she turned around and looked at me. "What Terrence she said". "Can I take you to prom in 3 more weeks please". She looked at me and started blushing . " yes i would love to go to prom with you, I was gonna ask you was you going anyway she said "  we made it to the front of the school and walked in." I kissed taraji on the cheek and we went our seperate ways .

Taraji POV
I was in Algebra and i was talking to my friend Mary. She is the only person I talk  to and she's like a sister to me .

 She is the only person I talk  to and she's like a sister to me

"Girl guess what " she looked at me and smiled. "What mary said". I was so happy , I could barely get my words out. " I got a boyfriend finally". I told her. She started screaming of joy " yasss she screamed" we held a coco for the rest of class then the bell rung for 2 period and I was walking down the hall and I saw terrence. "Hey baby he said walking toward me " I ran to him and tried to peck his cheek and he moved it and I pecked his lips instead, I laughed and punched him in the arm. " you childish" I told him and he smiled. " I know but you gone get over it one day baby " he said. We walked to our next class we just watched movies for the rest of the school period and the bell rung and we left school, me and terrence was walking to McDonald's so that I could fill out an application and it is 30 min away School. "Ughh omg " I stared pouting." What's wrong baby" he said to me. "My feet hurts "I said pouting again. "Baby we almost there"he said to me. "Can I get on your back"I asked him. "Can I have a kiss he said" I looked at him and he smiled .  "ughh fine" I said kissing his jaw. "No baby I want  a real kiss" he said. Ughh fine " I said pecking his lips slowly , I felt sparks around us. I looked into his eyes. We leaned back in and we started tongue kissing and we had a full make out session. We pulled back for air and looked into each others eyes. "Your so beautiful" he said making me smile. " and your so handsome" I said to him, he pecked my lips again and we started back walking. We finally made it to McDonald's and I walked in and got an application and sat at a table I filled it out and "the lady said that she will call me in to days to let me  know if i got the job" we started walking to the church which was 15 min away and when we made it there I was tire all I wanted to do was take my wash up and go to bed. We walked inside the church through the back again and I went to get my sleeping clothes out of my bag witch was boy shorts and a tank top and a robe that I took from the foster home when they kicked me out. I went to the bathroom and took a wash up . when I was done I went in the room and laid across the mattress. Terrence was in the bathroom taking a wash up and then he came out he layed next to me in the bed . I was laying on my stomach dozing off and all of a sudden I was woken up to a loud slap on my ass . " "Ouch!!!"I screamed. Terrence busted out laughing And started rubbing it . "What the fuck you do that for" I said slapping him. "I'm sorry baby you want me to kiss it" he said still rubbing it. " you so nasty" I said to him. He just laughed and kissed me and we made out then we went to sleep.

Two days later

Terrence POV
Me and taraji was laying Down and she was still asleep . she is so beautiful I wanna make a family with her an I wanna get married I wanna tell her that I love her she's the only family I got now I mean she my girl and all but we are just getting into details. I was broke out of my thought when I heard a phone ringing I looked over at our phones that were charging and taraji's phone was lighting up in the dark I picked it up and answer.

Phone convo
T: hello
McDonald's: um yes this is the manager of McDonald's and we were calling to tell taraji she got the job .
T: OK I will give her the news when she wakes up.
Call Ended

Taraji POV
I was sleeping and I heard terrence talking on the phone and when he hung up I got up and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong baby"he asked me. "Who was you on the phone with u asked him" your new manager". He said smiling. I looked at him shocked. "Baby are you saying I got the job" I asked . "yes baby you got the job he said smiling. I jumped in his arms and started kissing him. " I love you " I told him . he just look at me and smiled . " "I was waiting for yo to say that" he said . he looked into my eyes and pecked my lips again and we stared French kissing. " I love you to he" said. He broke apart . and looked at the ceiling ." baby I'm sorry but imma have to starting selling that's the only way imma be getting money" he told me . and I look at him and smirked.  "do whatchu  gotta do baby" I said.

Tell me what you think!!!!😍😘😘

TBC