My Sister

Chapter 7

Libra POV

What.the.freaking.heck.

I look into this man's eyes only to be stared back at by my old blue eyes that I had before the transformation. Here was the solution to all of our problems right here staring at me.

I look to my right to take another glance at my mate and his brother. Damon is as pale as a ghost and has a slight panicked face, while his brother looks even worse, probably about to faint.

My father gives me a warm smile, which I give back in return. Sure he let my mother get killed over a dumb "miscarriage", but thats how people were back then, and you can't change the past.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my dad clears his throat trying to get our attention, which of course works.

"Since my lovely long-lost daughter has finally returned to her rightful home, shall we head off?" he asked in a chirpy tone. You can tell that he has an eager and out-going personality.

"Yes we shall, and we need to get there as soon as possible. This here is Blake, my twin, and we know from the legend that he is Moona's mate. We must warn you though. She will change into her final form, including her wolf form, when she meets him. It's what happened to Libra when I met her." Damon said showing a slight smirk when he mentioned out meeting.

"Very well. She knows about her story and werewolf side, so there is absolutely nothing to worry about. While I'm on the topic, did you know about any of this, sweet Libra?" my father asked me.

"Unfortunately no, not even the werewolf part. I was adopted by abusive humans." I said slightly shivering and earning a low growl from Damon at the mention of the word abusive.

Damon pulled me into his chest and took in my scent by sticking his head in my hair and taking a deep whiff of it, which was weird to me. He then pulled back and looked at me with a sad smile, which made my wolf whimper at the thought of our mate being sad.

"No one will ever hurt you again my princess." Damon said as he kissed my cheek, making me blush.

"Now that all of your lovey junk is over, can we go find my mate so that I don't feel left out?" Damon's brother said which surprised me considering he's very shy.

We follow my father to his dark red convertible. My father gets in the drivers seat while Blake quickly takes the passenger seat.

"I got dibs bro." he said with a smirk.

"Whatever, you actually thought that I would let you sit in the back with my mate?" Damon asked with a slight growl at the end. How possessive.

"Um, n-no." Blake said quickly before facing the front.

I case you haven't figured it out yet, Damon and I are in the back.

In about 25 minutes, we reach the outskirts of Dublin. There my father instructs us to run the rest of the way in our wolf forms. We give him a questioning look.

"I'll explain later, but right now we need to get her mate to her so that she can shift to protect herself better." he said with a serious tone.

We nodded before heading behind some trees to take our clothes off so that we can shift. Me being the smart one, i tie my clothes around my ankle before shifting into my unique wolf when I realize something. I have never seen Damon in his wolf form.

I step out to be greeted by three wolves, one being slightly taller than me with light brown fur and black paws and blue eyes which had to have been my dad, the other about 5 inches taller than me with dark-chocolate brown fur with red tipped ears and dark-bluish green eyes which had to have been Blake, and the last one that was about 7 or 8 inches taller than me with pitch-black fur with white tipped ears and paws and crystal-blue eyes. That one was Damon hands down.

We follow my dad running up to speeds that could make a cheetah jealous. We had many obstacles, such as fallen tree limbs, low tree branches, and the occasional skunks. No one want to smell like one.

After what seemed like forever, we make it to a small log cabin surrounded by trees, and you could see a pond in the background. I suddenly become very nervous.

What is my sister like?

Will she even know who I am?

Is she as out-going as they say she is?

Will she be nice to me?

All of these thoughts are running through my head until a warm hand touches my shoulders bringing me back to reality. By the way my entire body was tingling and shivers under the touch, I instantly knew that it was Damon.

I look to my right to see that Blake was not Blake at the moment. I could also tell that he's picked up my sister's scent.

"MINE!" Blake growls as he stalks toward the cabin door. All 3 of us know that it's impossible to stop a male when he's hot on his mate's scent trail.

He opens the door, and we follow him to the 3 door down the hallway, which must be Moona's room. He slowly opens the door to a surprised emo copy of me.

She looked just like me, except for the hair and eye color. Her hair was black and cut into an emo hairstyle. Her eyes were as red as blood itself. Right when she spots Blake, she begins to crack and scream.

Her first shift.

~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

Do what did ya think about that?

Leave in the comments on who would you rather be . The Light Luna or the Dark Luna?

~vote

~comment

~share