Final Battle

Chapter 18,

Libra's POV

2 years later......

At last, after 2 years of intense training and temper control lessons, we are finished. There is nothing more that can be done, for it is now our fate and courage that will ultimately pass us along this road of war. Our final gift will come, but only time will tell when the great moment will occur. Just as our aunts had predicted, the battle is here, on our 18th birthday. Some birthday gift if I say so myself. We wait anxiously out in the Field of Wonders, the place that was said to be the location of the final battle according to The Book of Legends. While waiting, we check to make sure that both my mate's and my father's(he surprisingly became an alpha) pack was in good shape. We then looked over in the distance to see a mass number of shadows forming. Soon, we saw who we have been waiting for, the king of the werewolves. I mean, we were never told who wanted us off of the face of the planet, because mainly no one really knew. We could only guess. He came to us, and stood a mere 10 feet from our area, and laughed with a cold, hard laugh.

"This is what the Moon Goddess sends me?! A bunch of kids and an old man?! Well, this will be so much easier than expected." he said as he shifted, tackling Moona, causing Blake to shift and tackle him.

Soon, everyone has transformed into their wolf forms, picking targets and bringing them to a slow and painful death. I pick my first opponent, a rusty colored wolf about half my size. we circle each other, biting a nipping at each other's feet, until Rusty here launches at me, but I am quick enough to react and push him off. Soon after that, he grabs ahold of my leg and chomps down on it, causing blood to squirt everywhere. I yelp in pain as he put more pressure on the bite. Using this to my advantage, I am able to turn the tables on this mini-battle by swiftly grabbing his neck and biting into it will a great ton of pressure, causing nasty tasting blood to fill my mouth and drop onto my now blood-stained white fur coat. Soon after, I feel his body go limp on me, and a young boy if about 16 is in front of me, eyeballs popped out of his socket. The image that I see is grusome, but I must go on. After battling many wolves, we are faced with now just the king and his greatest warriors. Both sides have lost a great number of loyal wolves, but we still outnumber them.

"Were is mommy now?! hmmm?! You actually though that you could win?! HA!! YOU CAN'T DEFEAT KING QINTUS NAVEEN ANTARIO |||!! I RULE ALL!!!! AND ALL BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!" he said when he suddenly disappeared into mid-air.

"Where did he go?" Damon asked no really to anyone.

"He is a spirit, not a body. He died in body form ages ago, but his evil spirit still roams." my father said as he rounded up the remaining pack members back to safety, leaving me and my sister alone. Did we do something wrong? Why did we not receive our powers? This is so confusing! Did the Moon Goddess plan something else out?

My thoughts were interrupted by a glittery cloud of dust that appeared in the sky. Soon, we caught glimpse of the Moon Goddess.

"My darlings, you have done what you were made to do. You made Quintus weak, but you girls are not the chosen ones to defeat him. Only one of you will receive the ultimate gift, and that ultimate gift is in your womb. Moona, you my dear are barren. Children have no place in your life, well, children born of you. You may adopt my dear. Libra, oh Libra. As we speak, an infant of greater power than you and your sister combined is resting inside of your womb. This child will bring peace back to the Earth. Care for her, for she is a child of you and your mate, Damon." she said as she disappeared into the now darkening sky.

I can't believe it though, I'm pregnant, with a child of great power. My child, my mate's child, our child. What will Damon think of this?!

~~~~~~

We were now in our bedroom Damon and I. Moona informed Blake of her barrenness, and he still loves her so ever more. Now it's my turn.

"Hey, Damon?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, my love?" he says with a sign of love and kindness in his eyes.

"Well, when the Moon Goddess came to us, she gave me a message, and a gift too." I said laughing a little at the end.

"Well, what?" Damon asked.

"A child Damon, our child, our genes. SHE will be of great power, greater than me and my sister. She is resting here as we speak." I said as I moved his hand to my stomach. I watched as he held the widest eyes and biggest smile ever.

"You mean, you're pregnant?!" he asked almost crying with happiness.

"Yes," I whispered.

HEY GUYS!!

THANK U TO EVERYONE WHO LOVED AND SUPPORTED THIS BOOK, UNFORTUNATELY, THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER. I WILL
POST AN EPILOGUE TONIGHT AS WELL. THIS BOOK WAS JUST THE PRE-STORY OF THE MAIN STORY, WHICH WILL BE A SERIES OF BOOK CONTAINING THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER RIGHT NOW, LIBRA'S DAUGHTER. I ALSO PROMISE THAT THIS SERIES WILL BE MORE DEVELOPED AND BETTER WRITTEN-OUT!! CHECK MY PROFILE FOR UPDATES ON WHEN THE SEQUEL WILL COME OUT!!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE