War #1

Chapter 15

LIBRA POV

I watched as that butt-hole leaped on top of me and started biting me everywhere, causing me to whimper at his grasp. I tried fighting back with my powers, but for some odd reason, they didn't work.

"You think your powers will work on ME in their weak stages?! No darlin, that's not the case this time," he said as he latched his neck onto my neck, making my wolf give off a loud tipping sound.

When I thought that life was over, Garret was ripped off of me by a large multi-colored wolf, also known as Damon, my beloved mate.

I used this time to leap back up and regain my strength. I glanced all around me to see wolves of different sizes and strengths fighting each other. This is it. The war has begun. I knew that Garret was the true enemy of me and Moona. He knew about our powers and how to defend himself from them.

I watched as a medium-sized wolf with reddish orange fur launched at me. It was easy to see that she, based on the structure of it, was no where near as strong as me, and I easily flipped her off, literally.

Now you may be wondering how Moona and I learned normal wolf fighting techniques if we had just shifted. Well, during those two weeks, we also learned some wolf fighting skills from our mates. We couldn't leave them out now could we?

I faced another, much stronger look. He gave off a wave of power, and by instinct I knew that he was beta powered, but I was luna powered, which is stronger than beta, but slightly less than alpha. He lunged at me, but I managed to dart away from his blow thanks to my wolf's sleek structure. He tried again, but this time I caught him off guard and clamped down on his neck, tasting medal and iron, his blood. I held my grip until I felt him go limp against my jaw, and he shifted. I took a quick look at his body. Well muscled, blonde hair, and he looked about 18.

~~~~~~~~~

The war continued until there was one left, Garret. Damon managed to wound him, but he was still lethal.

"You think that you can stop me?! HA!! I am the strongest and most powerful wolf in the world!! No one can stop me," he said and began to circle us.

Suddenly, Moona and I began to tremble, a lot. The earth around us suddenly begins to tremble. We have no idea how this is happening. An odd force causes us to run towards each other and grip each other's hands tight. Soon the voice of our aunts fills our heads.

"Your ultimate gift has arrived. It is time. You are now able to create anything, be anything, and control all of the elements of the earth, but only if you hold each other's hands for now. Soon, you will be able to do it without the help of your sister, and you will be unstoppable," their voice says in our ears.

"What should we do?!" Moona asks over the violent winds that have now come.

We look over to see where Garret is, and we see that he is standing still in the middle of the opening with a shocked expression unsure of what to do, then suddenly, I have an idea.

"I know! We can create a crater filled with lava and force him to fall down it to his death!" I yelled excitingly over the winds and now the thundering skies.

She nods her head and we both close our eyes, imaging a huge crater in the location of Garret. We imagine the skies opening up and lava flowing down into the crater. We finally imagined Garret being picked up by an invisible hand and thrown into the lava.

A/N they were able to see each others minds due to the twin bond. Yay twin bond!!

When we opened, we watches as the dirt in front if us started to fall inward, so everyone but Garret stepped back, since he was trapped. The crater finally appeared. Then, the sky opened up and lava flowed into the crater, causing all of us to stare at it in awe. Finally, Garret was lifted into the air by what seemed to be am invisible hand, just like what we imagined. Garret at last fell into the lava to find his death.

"What was that?" Blake asked as our mates ran up to us and showered us with kisses, not that we didn't mind.

"Our ultimate gift." Moona and I said at the same time.

"You do know what this means right?" Damon asked me.

"No" I said.

"Just like your aunts said. After the first war, we are to be married immediately," he said.

Oh yea.

WASABU GUYS!!

AS YOU CAN SEE, SOMEONE WON THE CONTEST, AND THAT SOMEONE IS hockey004!!

CONGRATS!!

AND I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND A BOOK WRITTEN BY SyarifahNadhirah called
Inseparable. It's really good:)

I also dyed my hair black just now. It has some brown in it from my blonde highlights, oh well.

And I can't believe that I will be 15 tomorrow!! Just wow guys!

~vote

~comment

~share