The Meeting

Chapter 9

Libra POV

I watched closely as my twin slowly wakes up from her coma. I can tell that her eyes are trying to adjust to the bright light that surrounds the hospital room.

She frantically looks around trying to remember where she is at and what happens, and when I see her calm down, I know that she is alright.
My father walks over to her with a small glass of water, probably to aid her drying mouth. She slowly takes the water down gulp by gulp.

"Hey sweetie, how ya feeling?" my father asks my sister.

"Alright I guess. You should see my wolf. She's amazing. She's all black with red lighting marks, wait....where is she?!" my sister rambles on, probably looking for me.

"Who?" Dad asked already knowing the answer.

"My sister! Libra! Where is s--" she was cut off my me walking toward her with a shy smile on my face, and in return she gave me a large, chirpy smile.

"So your my shy, innocent sister. Nice to meet you. I'm Moona, but I guess that you've already known that. We're gonna be great friends, well were sisters, but--" she was cut off my a unusual cocky Blake.

"Dang girl, you talk a lot." he said with a smirk, which made her blush. I also noticed that she had a red lighting mark right under her right eye, like me.

"Sorry. You must be my mate." Moona said with a smile.

"Y-yea u-um B-Bl-Blake." Blake introduced himself with his normal shyness.

"Oh, you're shy, well don't worry. I think being shy is so cute!" she said with a smirk, which made Blake blush a deep red, but was quickly covered up with black eyes filled with lust.

Uh oh. His wolf is taking over. Prepare for kissy kissy goo goo ladies and gentlemen.

"Um, maybe we should give them some alone time." Damon jumped in as he grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the door, followed by my father.

"Well, I think that you two should get some shut eye. Your bedroom is the 5th door down.

"Thanks Dad."I said as I kissed his cheek.

"Come on baby, lets get you to bed." Damon said as he kissed my forehead.

Moona POV

Blake slowly stalked towards me, making me feeling all warm inside. He stalked me like he was a predator and I was his prey. He climbed on my bed with be and stared me eye-to-eye.

"You are so beautiful, you know that." he said with pitch-black eyes.

"And you are so handsome, you know that." I mocked him as I bit his lip, which had must of been a turn on for him.

He growled lowly as he pulled me in for a ruff kiss. Our lips fit together like a puzzle pieces. For a shy guy, he knew what he was doing. Once he started to lick my lips, I knew he was going a little far, but I also knew that it was his wolf that was giving him the confidence, not him, so I wasn't mad.

"Whoa there babe, don't go too far." I said which made him blush a deep red.

"Sorry" he said as he made his way to the door, but before he could get to the door, I pulled him aside.

"Don't be." I said as I started to kiss him again.

Hey guys!

Hoped ya liked it.

Wasn't that sweet?!

~Vote

~Comment

~Share