Training Day 1

Chapter 11

Libra POV

To recap what our aunt has told us, we have 2 weeks to train for our first battle. She said that we need to learn how to use our powers with care, which seems strange to me. She said that we will also focus on one power each day.

Today is the first day of training, and we are learning how to run at the speed of light.

"Okay, to develop and control this power, you need to close your eyes." Aunt Zaynia said calmly as Moona and I closed our eyes.

"Now then, I want you to picture a bright light thats zooming across the sky." she added on and we did as we said.

Suddenly my legs and feet had begun to tremble, and felt as if I had a lot of energy.

"No open." my aunt said, and we listened.

I opened my eyes and looked to my right to see my sister's eyes glowing red, so I'm guessing that my eyes are glowing purple. My aunt motioned us to go outside, and we did. When we were outside, she told us to run, and we did.

When we were running I noticed that we were passing by different ecosystems and terrain, and in about 2 minutes, we were running on water, literally. Probably the Pacific Ocean.

We came back to the starting point in less that 4 minutes, which impressed our mates.

"Congratulations girls, you now have the power to run at the speed of light." Aunt Zaynia said making us smile with pride.

"So, whats next?" Moona's chirpy voice asked out of curiosity.

"Your next task will be to learn how to use your other combined power, which is flying." she said with a smile on her face.

Wow, flying. I've always been jealous of birds and bats when I see them fly by, but I never knew why, now I do.

"How does this process work?" I asks really wanting to know.

I heard my aunt laugh softly before continuing."Well, for starters, you need your wolf form for this. Do you two have a wolf form?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes" Moona and I say at the same time.

"Well, the first step is to shift into your wolf form, so go ahead and shift." she said calmly.

We do as she said, and I shift into my pure white wolf with aqua markings and golden eyes while Moona shifts into a pitch-black wolf with blood-red markings and silver eyes.

We.looked.hot.

"Good job girls. Okay, the next thing is once again going to be focusing on your visual image. Picture yourselves with fairy wings and flying around in the sky." Zaynia said with a angelic voice.

We do as she says, and before I get the chance to open my eyes, I feel my paws leave the ground. I open my eyes to see that I am floating in the air. I look beside me to see a similar situation happening with Moona, and I see her wings.

Moona's wings are fairly large and glittery with an orange and red tint to them.

"Okay girls, just feel around until your nerve cells are used to your wings, and then you will be able to fly around like a common bird, but much faster." Zaynia yelled from the ground.

We do as she says, and in no time at all we are soaring through the sky. I fly over to a pond to get a good and clear looks at myself since I haven't gotten the chance to see what my wings look like.

They were also large, maybe a tad smaller, with a glittery look to then like Moonas, but mine had a a purple-dark blue tint to them. I try and squeal with delight, but it comes out as a yip. Oh yea, I'm a wolf.

We fly back down to earth to meet back up with Aunt Zaynia.

"Good work today girls. Tomorrow your other Aunt will come so that we can work individually with your unique powers." she said with a proud and mighty voice.

"How many sisters to you and mom have?" I ask.

"12 in all, but only 4 of us, including me, have the gift to be on earth in human forms." she says quietly.

"Isn't mom like the mightiest out of them all?" Moona asks.

"Well, she is the oldest, so she does rule over us, and she is the leader that can shift into whatever she wants, but she is a very busy woman." she said quietly.

"Oh" was all that we managed to say.

We go back into Dad's house to rest our aching bones. Day 2 here we come.

Hey guys!

Okay, so this chapter and the next couple of chapters will be their training, but secrets will be revealed in these chapters.

I'm splitting the training days up so that I can publish on time and stay on my schedule.

Also, the contest is still going. I will let you know when it's over. You guys have some real competition because I saw some REALLY good ones.

I actually think that I have picked out the winner, but I still want more ideas so that I may find a true genius!

~Vote

~Comment

~Share