Bonding, and War

Chapter 14

Damon POV

The days have passed since the girls have learned to control their basic powers, and I am on my way along with Blake to go and see Ms. Zaynia and Ms. Zelda. We have no clue why, but they said that they needed to speak to us privately. We slowly made our way to the office room and closed the door gently.

"Now that you two are here, we need to discuss some..er, well..personal matters with you," they said, making us develop a shocked face. What do they mean by personal?

"Um, forgive me for asking, but what kind of personal matters," I asked.

"The mating process," Zelda said.

My face turned pale while Blake just blushed into a tomato. We didn't see that coming. I wonder if even the mating process affects them?

"Well, what about it?" Blake whispered, still shocked about the subject that we are talking about.

"They have one more power, their ultimate power, but they must complete the mating process in order to receive it," they said.

This is so awkward. I wasn't even planning on marking her until we were out of high school, but to complete the ENTIRE thing is completely off limits with me. Not until marriage is my motto, but maybe that motto has to change if they are to receive their powers.

"Oh, well then what now?" I asked.

"We understand. Completing the process before marriage is completely wrong. That is why we along with our other sisters are setting up a wedding for you love birds," they said.

"Oh, well that sou--," but I was cut off by the sound of my cell ringing. Annoyingly, I answer my phone.

"Hello"

"Damon?! Is that you?! Oh, thank god!"

"What's going on, and who's this?!"

"Its me! Beta Colton! We need you to fly back home ASAP! Neighboring packs are being killed off by a rouge clan knows as the Death-Raiders. They have to be strong though, about 50 or 60 wolves are in this clan, all are said to radiate off some form of power"

"Okay, We will be there by tomorrow"

"Fair enough. See ya"

"Bye"

I hung up my phone to stare into the faces of three shocked werewolves/goddesses.

"Well?" Blake asked me.

"There's a war breaking out. Rouges with power are attacking. We need to leave," I said grabbing some of my things.

"This is the first out of many," I hear one of the sisters say. I stop what I'm doing and look back at them.

"What do you mean?!" I asked
wanting to know of this happened to affect my baby.

"This is not your war, but theirs," they said pointing towards Libra and Moona's direction.

"We can't help?" I heard Blake ask.

"Of course you can, but you must remember that this is their fight. Let them fight," Zaynia says before disappearing. What the heck?!

"We will be back. Get married straight after this war, complete the bond, and watch your mates flourish in numbers if you get my meaning," Zelda said with a cocky smile before disappearing as well.

"Are they saying that they will end up pregnant or something like that?" Blake asked.

"I don't know"

By guys! Hoped ya liked it!

I promised u guys that love will blossom, mainly after this war, which should be next chap or the next.

Also, my birthday is this coming up Tuesday, October the 8th!

I'm turning 15!

My birthday wish is that you guys enjoy both of my books:)

Should they get pregnant after the bond is completed, or should they wait?

~vote

~comment

~share