_19;Camping Not So Fun

Sakura sat down on a stool by kakashi's main counter and smiled. Your a big pervert is what she was going to say, buy forgot the words when he kissed her passionately.

"You stole my seat"he said with a smirk.

Oh she hated it when he teased her without a mask, she just wasn't used to it. At least he had pants on now, that's a big distraction.

"Who said I stole it."

"I say so, want to apologize."

"Your such a... Never mind."

"What?"

"Well um..."

"No um, just tell me."

"Pervert."

"Oh jeez looks like you've caught me."

"Jackass."

"I know."

"A joke kakashi, a joke."

"Oh, yeah"he nervously chuckles.

Sakura rapped her arms around his waist and snuggled her head deeply into his chest. Listening to his breathe rising and falling.

"I really do care about you."

"Yeah me too, but we have some important business to deal with.."

Yes you may not be thinking it, but there stuck camping. Kakashi informed tsunade about their "night" and she forced him into a deal. He would have to go camping with her, shizune, naruto, ino, and sakura. If he couldn't prove to be worthy enough for sakura she would separate them. That's how they got stuck in the middle of a forest sitting quietly by a fire.

"Who wants marshmallows!"bellowed naruto.

The group just ignored him and looked back to the fire. They all sat on old logs and waited for tsunade to scream about something.

"Why's everyone so glum?"naruto asked.

Kakashi gave him a death glare and got up annoyed. Sakura watched him climb into his tent and grumble.

"Naruto you really don't know?"ino asked.

Sakura gave her too a death glare and covered the girls mouth. Ino reluctantly smacked sakura and tried to push her off. Naruto unknowing of the whole situation just stared in awe. Ino punched sakura in the nose and sakura punched back. Both girls developing bloody noses naruto called for tsunade in her tent.

"Tsunade-sama their trying to kill each other!"he screamed frantically.

"Really so we can call off the deal"she said with excitement.

When she walked out she saw the girls and frowned. Tsunade stepped over to naruto and punched him hard on the head for getting her hopes up. Naruto fell to the ground and crawled out of her sight.

"What do you two think your doing?"she asked.

Both ino and sakura stopped pulling each others hair and slowly turned their heads to tsunade. First all they saw were her feet they then looked up to see her hands on hips and glare grazing her face..

"Cat fight"ino shouts.

Tsunade grabbed both the girls hair and lifted them to their feet with woe's echoing from their mouths.

"Go to your tents and sakura stay on your side."

Sakura climbs in kakashi and her's tent sitting next to him.

"Mistress of pain"he gloats.

"Yeah, approving is one thing, but ruining my hair."

He chuckled, while sitting up and giving her a masked kiss on the forehead.

"God, I'm still not used to it."

"Just kiss me you idiot."

"OK"he surrenders.

I had to, I just couldn't help myself, I felt like it was unfinished. So to my sad dismay there may be up to 20 retarded chapters.