Chapter 2

So many people already!!!

  I'm so happy!!!! Well enjoy this chapter

*The twins *

Adriana pov

The gym coach was a total sexist ass! He always said that only the boys made it pass three laps. I could feel mo- uh I mean Jade's annoyance and she could probably feel mines. He let the boys slack off while we had to do stretches because and I quote "You girls always study more about your hair and body so this will help keep you in shape.' Of course mom and I heard him when he mumbled "Girls are so damn weak in this class. I should've listen to my wife when she said to anything else but teaching." That earned him a wonderful growl from mom- Jade. God I keep forgetting!!

Jade stood up and glared at the coach. "Hey I'm board when are we gonna run?" The coach glared at us since I stood up also. "Yeah I mean come on the boys are having all the fun!" The wolf girls nodded agreeing with us. "And who are you to question me?" I looked at Jade. "Me? Hmm let me see. I'm one of girls that can and will beat all your fastest runners here. With my sister of course." We fist bumped. "I'd like to see you try. Fine. You and your sister are going to go through the course with two of my top runners." Two boys stepped up.

They looked cocky. Eh we'll still beat them, one was a wolf and the other was a demon and they knew we were wolves but I don't think they know who they are dealing with. We smiled at them, mischief in both our eyes. "But first. You're going to run five laps." We sighed. He just loves to take the fun away doesn't he? "Come on Adri." We went by the starter line. "If I win I get your lunch." I said smiling at Jade. "Oh you are so on! If I win your cheesecake is mine!" We smiled. "Deal!" With that the coach blew the whistle and we were off.

Even in human speed we were fast. We have got to thank dad (again John.) For making us run all the time. I smiled and nodded. Jade was ahead of me by an inch so I speed up a little. We were on our third lap and we didn't break a sweat. On our last lap we looked at each other and speed up. It ended in a tie. "Damn, it was a tie!" Jade pouted. I laughed. "How about I still give you some of grandma's cheesecake?" "And I'll give you some of my food." We shook hands "Deal." "Enough you're up against the boys now."

We all stood in a line side by side. The boys smirked at us. "Even if you can run fast doesn't mean you can beat us." Jade gasped. "How rude of you to doubt us." I played along. "You won't be saying that when you lose now will you?" They glared at us. "And......GO!" We all ran off Jade and I ahead of them but they got to the rope before us. It only had one rope so Jade gave me a boast with her hand. Once on top she jumped and I helped pull her up so, you know, people won't notice she was actually flying to the top.

After we got over the wall we jumped down into the mud and ran across it. This came naturally since we run in the rain all the time. After that we had to go across by the monkey bars. You'd think we were in the army or some shit. After that we just had to run. So yeah we totally won. The boys and the coach looked shocked. We heard cheering and Kaleb and Reuben were there cheering like idiots. We shook our heads at them "Wooh! Go Adri! Go Jae!" "When did they start calling me Jae?" I shrugged. We went back inside and took a shower before putting back on our clothes.

We left. "What do we have now?" I asked. Jade groaned "Math." I groaned also. Kaleb ran up to us. "We have a free period! Yes!" I rolled my eyes. "Hey mom. The guys said I had to get a kiss from either of you. So can you?" Reuben said. Jade laughed and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Thanks mo- I mean Jade!" He ran off to a couple of human boys. Kaleb sighed. "That idiot." "You better go look after him K. He is an idiot after all" he laughed and went after Reuben

We were late to class but I didn't care. For some reason Valery, my demon was excited. Way too excited and when I looked at Jade her eyes were in moon goddess form. When they turned back to normal she was smiling like an idiot. "What did you see?" She looked at me. "I didn't see anything. But I do know that someone chose something and I made it happen." Urg! Her riddles!!! She laughed as we entered class and I was instantly hit with the scent of death and...........cinnamon?

I stumbled back from the force of it. It was strangely calming and I wanted to be near the scent more. My eyes tracked to the back of the class where a kid dressed in all black sat. His hair was black and his eyes were red for a while before they turned white. We had a stare down. He's our mate! Eeekkk!!!!! Valery screamed. So as we had a stare down our teacher was lecturing us for being late. The good part of the class was that Sarah and Safire was in this class. My seat was next to my mate. He won't stop staring at me. Finally having enough of it I turned to face him "Uhh. Hey. My name's Adriana. You can all me Adri of you like." His lips twitched up slightly "Names Damon." We shook hands and instantly I felt warm and sparks covered my whole arm.

When I looked away I saw Jade and Safire with knowing smiles on their faces. Sarah was a year younger than me but she also had a knowing grin on her face. I glared at them all. Finally after endless torture of this boring teacher teaching the bell for break rang but before we left Jade and Damon froze in their spot then they sighed. "I have work to do. Tell Danny I'll see him as soon as I get back." I nodded and watched as Jade and Damon left through the window.

Jade pov

Once out the window I teleported to where I felt the old man and woman dying. I was in my moon goddess form when I floated over them. I gently touched their cheeks "Shh. It's alright. You'll be in the light soon." I turned to face the grim reaper and from his scent I knew who he was. He bowed to me respectfully and I bowed back. He took away the couples life and I set their wolves free to find their next host. "Are they going up?" I asked. He nodded and I formed a light in my hands. He gave me their souls.

I held them to my chest and the light brightened before I set them free. "Well I believe we have school to go back to." I turned back to normal and he looked surprised "Come on Damon. I would like to see how you're gonna win over my daughters heart." He turned back normal and smiled slightly. I teleported us to the back of the school. We made it just in time for break to over. "Ughh!!! History! God I hate this subject!!" Damon seemed amused. "Don't worry. Adri will be there." He seemed to brighten up a little. With that I met up with Adri and Sarah along with Kal and Reuben. We all had the same class together.