Chapter 5

Damon pov

It was Friday and I couldn't wait for school to be over and yet at the same time I didn't want it to be over. Why? Because Adriana is here. She sits next to me in each class and her scent always calms me down. Sometimes I find myself playing with her hair. Like right now. Instead of paying attention in this boring ass History class I was playing with Adri's hair who was at the moment sound asleep. I heard a cough in front of me. Looking up I saw the teacher glaring at me.

"Mr. Grimm. Exactly what are you doing playing with Mrs. Wilson's hair? And wake her up!" He went to hit her when I caught his hand. "Leave her alone." I gave him a heated glare that dared him to touch her. He gulped and stepped away from us. Once class was over and since this was our last class everyone bolted out of school. Yet Adriana was still sleeping. "Hey! Damon. Adri is spending the weekend with you." I looked up to see Daniel with Jade sound asleep in his arms.

"What happened to her?" I asked. He smirked. "It's fine. They're just both really tired from last night's training that the old moon goddess put them through." I nodded. Suddenly a bag was handed to me. "I know you live in a different realm so most likely her demon would be out most of the time. And uh if her demon is anything like the mother. *sigh* she'll be very sexual. Trust me. It's hard to resist." He smirked.

I took the bag and picked up Adriana. "Take care of my daughter and no funny business yet!!!" I blushed before I flashed into my house. I set Adriana on my bed then set her bag on one of my counters. I went to take a shower after. Once I finished taking a shower I went to go make something to eat. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Adriana with bed head and she was in my shirt. I raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you wearing?" I leaned against the counter. "Your shirt. I changed out of the clothes I was in for school and put this on." She said and went in the fridge. "Ooh chocolate!" She took out my chocolate bar.

"Why my shirt though?" She gave me a look as if I just asked the stupidest question. "Why wouldn't I take your shirt?" I rolled my eyes. "Uh I don't know. Cause it's to big for you." It's true. My shirt was way to big for her and it was stopping right above her knees. She shrugged. "So what? Your scent is all over it and it's calming to me." I nodded. I finished making macaroni and cheese to eat so we sat by the table and ate some food. After eating Adriana helped me wash the dishes before she went to take a bath. I entered my room only to see her slipping on another one of my shirts.

I chuckled and laid down on the bed after putting on a movie. Adriana walked up to me and just stood there. "What are you doing?" I asked. Suddenly she disappeared and I jumped up looking for her. "Adri?!" "Yes?" "AHH!" I jumped and spun around only to see Adriana sittings on my bed with popcorn in her hand. "Why would you do that?!" She chuckled "Sorry. I was talking to my mom." I sat next to her. "What'd she say?" She blushed. I told her not to have sex with you. My eyes widened and I blushed. Why would you say that?

Because you're a demon. It's harder for demons to not fully take what's theirs when they're tempted by them. Sometimes they just end up mating with their mates not even a week after. I nodded. I understand your point. I sighed. Good. All you have to do is wait till she's 18. That's in a few months. I nodded. I'm fine with that. I came out of my thoughts only to be met with multicolored eyes. I blinked and the eyes moved away from my face to revile Adriana.

"Your eyes glow in the dark. They're pretty." She smiled at me. "Thanks. I like your eyes to. They're red right now so can I see your real eyes?" I nodded and put my eyes back in their normal gray almost white colour. "Wow. I definitely love your eyes." I chuckled. "Let's just watch the movie." She nodded and we sat together on my bed watching the movie. Eventually we both fell asleep.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, eggs bacon and chocolate? Heading downstairs to the kitchen I saw that Adri was the one who cooked. There were wafffels, pancakes with chocolate chips in them, bacon and eggs were on the side. "Morning." I greeted. "Morning. Which do you prefer?  Orange juice or coffee?" I sat at the table "Orange juice." She nodded and poured both of us a glass of orange juice.  "Waffles, pancakes or both?" "Both." She smiled and I got three waffels and four stacks of pancakes she put the eggs on the side alone with Bacon. "There. There's syrup if you want." I nodded.

I watched amused as Adri drowned her waffles in syrup and ate them followed by eating her pancakes. I ate piece of mines and in two minutes flat I finished everything. "Well. Someone was hungry. That or my cooking is really good." I smiled and nodded drinking my orange juice. I took all the dishes and decided since she cooked I'll wash them. I felt a kiss on my cheeks "By the way your morning voice is so hot." Adri giggled and walked out the room. I stared at where she was for a while before a smile broke out on my face.

Once I finished in the kitchen I walked back to my room. I saw that Adri was already dressed in a ripped jeans pants and a high low long sleeved top. "Where are you going? I asked gathering my clothes "We are going out. You look like you were planning on staying whole day here  but I had mom plan out some things for us" I nodded. "Go get dressed. As much as I love seeing your abs right now you should you change." I raised an eyebrow at her smirking.

Adriana pov

I waited for Damon to finish doing what he did. Valery was putting so many thoughts in my head when we were all looking at his abs. He's just so cute and sexy! I totally absolutely agree with that statement right there! Krystal my vampire said. The door to the bathroom opened and Damon walked out. He was wearing a black jeans pants red tank top that did absolutely nothing to hide his muscles and a black leather jacket. It looked like it had a hoodie though. Can we take him now? Valery asked. No Val! Not until we know him better. I knew she was upset.

"Ready to go?" I nodded and put on my wedge sneakers before I took hold of his hand and teleported us to the amusement park. The guy who gave us tickets smiled at me. It was Jack. He was one of the border line guards in my pack. "Hey your mom called and payed for everything already so here you go. Some tickets to start off. Have fun Ana." I smiled and nodded. I grabbed onto Damon's hand and ran to the first ride I saw. A roller coaster. When we got on the seats he chuckled at me.

"What?" I looked at him and smiled. "Nothing. It's just that you look scared." I raised an eyebrow at him then smirked. "What? Are you challenging me? Don't be upset when you're the one crying." He chuckled "We'll see how things go" he said as the ride started. Once the ride started we both screamed when it started to go faster. We rode all the rides and took pictures and now it was sunset and we were on the highest point on the ferish wheel. I lean my head on Damon's shoulder enjoying his warmth as we watched the sunset.

"Today was fun. I don't think I've had such a good time since my dad died." Damon said. I looked up at him and smiled. "Well I'm going to make sure that from now on you'll have lots of fun. I love seeing you smile. Now I'm going to make sure that you're happy." He smiled "Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?" I shrugged "Does it matter? It can go either way." He nodded. "Then I'll do my best to make you happy too." I laughed nodding.

Without realizing it we were leaning closer to each other. Suddenly I felt soft lips on mines. His lips tasted sweet like caramel and it was so soft. When we parted we were both panting. I knew I was blushing but I couldn't stop the smile on my face. Damon was smiling also. "Best day ever." I burst out laughing and we got out of the ride. "I have to agree with you there." With that once we were out of sight Damon held me close to him and we teleported into his house.

***********************************

I'm sorry!!!!! I didn't update in soo long!!

Jade: You bitch! You forgot about me didn't you?!

N-no I just didn't get the time to up-

Jade: SILENCE!!!!!! YOU LIE!!! *in moon goddess form* YOUR DEATH WILL AND SHALL BE PAINFULL!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! T_T