Chapter 25

Kaleb pov

 "How is it possible you're out of mom's body?" Adri asked "Oh, I took most of her power until I didn't need it anymore and gave her body to someone dare to me." He waved his hands and an image of mom killing off vampires appeared, except her eyes weren't multicolored anymore, they were just a dark green color. "Meet Emerald, my sister." he made the image disappear "Of course Jade's goddess power was the only one I could not take from her, so I thought my dear sweet sister could have it, but it seems like she can't get it either so once I'm finished here and go where she is. I'm gonna kill her while in Jade's body combining it with my power to see if that'll make them...what's the word for it? Hmm... Oh right! Fuse." he snapped his fingers giving us a huge grin.

"You can't do that if mom's dead and what's your plan anyway?" I asked. He looked over at me with his head titled "So you never noticed? Hm, how odd. I mean your are her son you should've noticed she was still half alive after I stabbed and took over her body. Smart she is, she separated half her moon goddess form from herself hiding her other half in one of you or maybe all, allowing her to live even if just for a moment to speak to you all one at a time, maybe all together or maybe even to help you. But it doesn't matter, once I kill them at the right moment I'll get to have my perfect bride." He smirked then began to laugh

"Never!" my eyes widened and I turned to look at Ben. He himself looked surprised that his voice changed to a mix between his and mom's own. I felt a separated power enter me. This will feel strange just keep helping me confuse him, my hidden side is only in Adriana but I can also speak through you all. Mom's voice rang through my head. I'd do anything for you mom... Thank you... "So you're in him..?" Karayan asked  "Probably...probably not." I started "You will not be able to tell the difference with who I'm really in anyway." Adri finished. Obviously he was getting angry with us. "Kill them all!" he yelled and his minions followed after him. We all attacked each other.

I took on two set of twin vampires. I growled at them turning into my wolf. Not wasting a second we lunged at each other. Two heads were off instantly from two different set of the twins their twins yelled in pain. Taking their pain as a distraction I turned into my angel self and light 'em up. They screamed as the light burned them to ashes. I felt a pain in my side before I heard her pained cry and quickly turned to see a spear going through Sarah's side. I growled and teleported in front of her instantly killing the enemies around her.

 I turned to face her after helping her pull out the spear that was in her side. She hissed in pain before an angry growl left her lips and she threw the spear behind me. A screech of pain filled the air causing me to turn and see the spear inside the heart of a dragon that was in the air. I stared before my eyes widened "They're own weapons can kill them...We have an advantage!" I quickly kissed Sarah distracting her from her pain so I could quickly heal her. I pulled apart after "Stay alive!" I instructed. She nodded and I quickly ran over to my siblings. "Their own weapons can hurt them!" I yelled hoping they heard me.

Ben looked at me with a raised eyebrow before taking up a bow and arrow from the enemy and shooting her in the eye with it. She screeched also before turning into black ashes. A huge smile broke out onto his face and he just started randomly shooting the enemy, while laughing like a lunatic." I sighed "Ben! Concentrate dumbass!! This is no time for games!!" I yelled annoyed as I took a dagger from off the ground and threw it at the wolf heading my way. "Hey! I am concentrating! You don't have to be so mean about me trying to lighten the situation you know!" he huffed as he dropped the bow having no more arrows to shoot before he picked up two spears and hurled them at some vampires, pinning five to a tree before they disappeared in dust. The other he threw to something behind me.