Chapter 26

---- pov

I stood, watching all the chaos happening on earth. "I failed haven't I?" I asked sadly. "Hmm, failed what?" "The things you created us to do. To keep the supernatural world in order and at peace among each other without humans knowing." I answered guilt riding my chest "You have..." I looked down ashamed "...and what are you going to do about it?" I looked up in shock, "You're not going to punish me?" I asked "You are not the one who started this mess, my sweet daughter..." I sighed "No, but I could've tried harder to stop it." he chuckled "What could you have done? I've been watching you all since the moment you were born and as promised I didn't interfere." I looked up at him, not sure where he was heading.

"You were treated differently for all your lives, and in each you fought to protect those that were good and even gave second chances to those who did not deserve it." "They were worth saving..."  I was met with a smile "Then look down there... are they worth saving?" I looked down at the chaos happening. From here I could hear the screams of pain and terror, see the fire destroying many things, see the hopelessness in people's eyes, see the despair they felt and see those willing to fight the madness. "Of course they are." "Then save them." I smiled already knowing what I had to do "Then will you be by my side and help me when I need it?" he lifted me into the air in his hand "My child...I will always be, and will never leave your side." I smiled and closed my eyes as he kissed my forehead washing my nerves away and covering me in warmth "Thank you, father..."

Third pov

Karayan was smiling in pure happiness at the misery of the vampires around him. He looked around at the damage his sister had done to everyone but a few and the pain she caused the council members, only leaving one alive or was it two? He didn't care. Hidden away from Emerald was Jade's half moon goddess form, Karayan was thinking of ways to place them all together when an idea appeared in his mind. He summoned his sister's dead mate, Kalyian and smirked as he gave him orders.

Kalyian nodded then walked over to Emerald and turned her to face him "We did it...we got revenge." with that he kissed her and made her back turn to face Karayan who was holding Jade's moon goddess form. Quickly he placed his hand on her back, making sure she was glowing before he pushed her forward and at the last minute pushed Emerald backward. They collided and Emerald gasped at the new power that entered her body. She looked at her mate and brother confused but before she could ask a question a pain erupted in her body.

Emerald stumbled as her vision blurred and a  faint heartbeat appeared. I told you to run. Now we're either both going to die or one of us is going to live...only as a different person... Jade's voice rang through her head giving her a headache. Without warning Karayan stabbed her through her heart with a spear, made completely out of darkness. Emerald gasped and looked up at her brother with teary eyes "...Why?" she asked before her heart stopped.

Karayan stepped back expecting to see her stand up but nothing happened. He growled in anger and disappointment as he spun on his heels and began walking away. As he walked away the spear made of Karayan's dark power began to float around Emerald/Jade. She began to float as well and instead of light surrounding her darkness did. Seeing this Kalyian called out to Karayan "Master you must see this!" Karayan who was busy killing a woman in front her husband and daughters turned to see what Kalyian was yelling to him about.

Only, when he turned the first thing he saw was a branch going through Kalyian's heart, eyes, and mouth. Once he dropped to the floor Jade stood behind him but Karayan knew, that wasn't Jade. Her features and eyes were entirely different, this caused him to smirk. She was alive and yet she wasn't but he was fine with that. "That was for kissing me then stabbing me in the back!" she snarled angrily at the corpse of Kalyian that was slowly turning into decay. She then began to look around, her eyes sparkling at the chaos before her.

"Who are you and what am I to call you?" he asked snapping the woman before him out of her thoughts. "Libitina. I am Libitina." Karayan nodded "Who are you?" "Karayan." she nodded. "Can I finish up here?" she asked and Karayan nodded "Be my guess." Smirking Libitina raised her hands and instantly everyone of the vampires crumbled to their knees. As she began to close her hands the earth shook before tree roots and vines shot out of the earth and through vampires and humans before it teared them apart making blood splatter on the ones, the tree roots and vines didn't go to. 

The ones it didn't get to but blood fell on began to scream as their skin began to burn away as if acid was poured onto them. And so it was, once the person became covered in blood their skin would instantly begin to burn until they're nothing but bones and even then their bones turned to ashes. The ones who thought they were speared thought wrong because every single bone in their body would break from their feet come up and it would break slowly giving them agonizing pain before they died. 

While all this was happening Karayan watched in glee the mere power she had with his minions cheering happily behind him. Once everything was over Libitina sighed in content. "Come on, Karayan. We have minds to mess with next." she stated giving him a sadistic smile. He smiled back and followed after her going after the next vampire clan. They tortured these people mentally this time making them kill their own family members without knowing or having control of their bodies until after they killed their family.

Then when they had control they'd watch as the vampires cried over the loss of their loved ones before sending them after another family and once he or she was killed the person who killed them would lose their minds and do the same as the one before. This went on for months with vampires, wolves, witches, fairies, demons, angels who were trying to keep the peace and even humans that would all end up in jail before a sudden death took them.

All the while Daniel felt helpless and angry that he had no idea how to stop this nor had he any idea how Karayan had come to receive such a power. It made him wonder if it was even Karayan in the first place and if he had succeeded in making Jade and Emerald join together as one whole, new powerful person. Daniel sighed and sat in his office thinking to himself of the time he'll have to meet the new weapon Karayan created and if so how was he going to kill it? And would he be able to?

********************************

Hey! So what do you think?

Will Daniel be able to actually kill Libitina? Or will he fail badly?

Jade: I hope he's able to do it.

Me too! Otherwise the world will forever be in chaos and under Karayan's rule.

Jade: That will be horrible because eventually everyone will die except him and Libitina.

And I don't think she likes him much.

Jade: Haha! That's true

Well comment what you think

Vote if you aren't too lazy to do it

Yeah that's all Byee!!