Chapter 1

Kousei's POV
It was 3 months after her death. Everything was starting to get better. Tsubaki and me started going out which was weird at first, but eventually we got used to it. I told Watari about Kaori's lie and he moved on quickly after that. He couldn't dwell on it. It hurt too much. But me, on the other hand, didn't care if it hurt. The moments we had together was all I had left and I was going to hold on to them for as long as I could. But she was gone. Until, I saw her again.

Kaori's POV
When I first arrived in heaven, it was right after I performed with Kousei for the last time. I was still teary-eyed. I met this girl. She was brunette and was wearing a short white dress with a leather white jacket on. She was barefoot and so was I. Except, I was wearing a long white dress. "Welcome to Heaven! You're going to be here for a while! You know like forever." She laughed. "I'm Alyssa and I'm supposed to show you around here.".  I was amazed at her young appearance. Did she really die so young?
"I-" I gasped. What was this language I was speaking?
"Oh yeah, that! Once you come here you automatically speak and understand English. You can speak all languages,actually. Alyssa smiled. That was weird but I got used to it. It was 3 months, after I died, when I really got confused. Once I woke up in my lilac-colored room, Alyssa barged in. "You can see Kousei now!" she blurted.

HAHA CLIFFHANGER!!!!! I PERSONALLY REALLY LIKE WRITING THIS STORY SO IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU REALLY LIKED READING IT. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL EXPLAIN THINGS A LITTLE MORE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW. IT DEPENDS. BYE FOR NOW!!!!