Chapter 5

Alyssa's POV

"Oh so you're finally back?" I taunted.
     "It wasn't that long" Kaori rolled her eyes.
     "Yeah. I know. That's why I said that. You didn't have to be back right now. You're just making excuses. And what's with this I love you stuff? You guys love each other. Ok, now what? You're moving too fast and going nowhere. Steal Kousei already! Get Tsubaki with Watari! You know Kousei's already thinking of doing that, right? It's like we're living in some sort of bad fanfic! Listen, you want a solution? Tell Kousei you love him. Right now. Then devise a plan to get Tsubaki and Watari together. Boom! Happy ending! It's just that simple." I explained. Like seriously? I could fix all of this.
     "It's not that easy. Listen, I want to tell him but..." Kaori started but I never let her finish.
     "But you're scared. So you start a conversation, end it quickly and get the heck out of there. You're moving fast for all the wrong reasons. Forget about everything. Focus on this moment. " I advised. They don't get it. They just don't get it.
     "You're right. I'm telling him now!" Kaori decided.
     "Yeah!" I screamed.
      "If you tell me how you got killed." Kaori added. Oh. Ok. Well. That happened. I've never told Kaori how I got killed and I never wanted to. It was a touchy subject. But I had to tell her. She had a chance at a happy ending. But I didn't. And awkwardly my situation was, in a way, like hers.
     "I got hit by a train. That was moving too fast. And going nowhere like you! If you keep at it then you'll hurt someone" I revealed.
     "I- I'm sorry. Well, I guess I should do this." Kaori walked to the edge of the cloud. She took a deep breath and jumped. You know, I have no idea what I'm doing right now so I'm hoping that I didn't mess anything up.

SO YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR ALYSSA!!!! IN THE NEXT CHAPTER KAORI WILL TAKE ALYSSA'S ADVICE SO KAORI+KOUSEI YAY