Chapter 6

Kaori's POV

     I landed in front of Kousei's house. I ran inside and closed the door. In front of me stood Kousei. "What? I thought you were supposed to go back?" Kousei questioned.
     "We have to get Tsubaki and Watari together!" I blurted.
     "What?" Kousei asked.
     "If we get Tsubaki and Watari together, then we can..be together." I blushed at the idea. Kousei blushed too.
     "Ok..but how?" Kousei asked.
     "I don't know. Maybe I could....well it's risky...but maybe I could visit Watari and convince him to like Tsubaki." I suggested.
     "But I thought you couldn't talk to anyone but me. I thought you were...my little secret. Wouldn't you get in trouble? " Kousei asked.
     "You know, you ask a lot of questions Kousei! If we somehow convince him it was his imagination then it wouldn't be a problem." I explained. I knew it was risky but I had to do something. There could be a chance that me and Kousei could be soulmates. I couldn't waste that chance! "So have you been playing the piano?" I asked. I walked to where his piano was.
     "Yeah. Have you been playing the violin? You know, in Heaven?" Kousei asked. The question took me by surprise. I didn't even think about practicing my violin. Of course I had it but I completely forgot about it. But I couldn't tell Kousei that. After all, I was the one who encouraged him to play music again.
     "Yes" I lied.
     "Oh. Well, I have a piano competition next week if you wanted to come. I mean if you could" Kousei informed me. My face lit up.
     "Of course I'll come! I love watching you play the piano. Speaking of playing the piano, can you play something for me?" I suggested.
     "Of course." Kousei replied. He started playing. I didn't recognize the song at first and was confused. I thought I knew every piece of music. "I wrote this for you" he explained. I gasped. The fact that Kousei would write a song for me was touching.
     "Kousei...Thank you." I whispered. I don't know what came over me. I knew that I just came back and it was all too sudden. But there was so many words never said, too many things never done and it all just came pouring out at once. So I kissed him. And I didn't stop. "Forget about everything. Focus on this moment." Alyssa's words came back to me. So I forgot about everything else and it felt like time slowed to a stop. I didn't care about Watari and Tsubaki or anyone else. All I cared about was me and Kousei. That's all. When I finally pulled away, the answer to all my problems were so clear. We didn't have to rush through anything. Because we had time. T I M E. We never had it before. The only thing in our way was Tsubaki and Watari. The solution to our problem was heartbreaking but we had to do it. Well, Kousei had to do it. "Kousei, you have to break up with Tsubaki" I whispered.
     "What? No! I can't do that to her" Kousei whispered back.
     "But you have to. If Watari and Tsubaki are really soulmates they'll find each other by themselves." I explained. He had to do this. I didn't want to manipulate Watari to being in love with Tsubaki. It wasn't right.
     "Can you help me through this?" Kousei asked.
     "I'll try" I promised.

SO YEAH LOVE :)
TOMMOROW I HAVE SCHOOL SO THERE WILL BE LESS PARTS BUT ILL TRY TO GET THEM UP AS SOON AS I GET HOME
I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS! :) :)