Chapter 4

Alyssa's POV

     Aw, that was cute. Like everything. Everything was cute. Maybe I shouldn't be watching them. Nah. They should kiss. Why aren't they kissing? Ugh.

                     Kousei's POV

     I couldn't believe it. She was back. As a ghost. But a beautiful ghost. Why did I think that? I'm dating Tsubaki. But....Kaori was here. "Did you get my letter?" Kaori asked. Oh. The letter.
     "Yes." I replied.
     "Just yes?! I told you I loved you, you idiot!" she shouted. But then, she gasped, as if she said too much. "I'm sorry. I know things must be tough for you. I don't want to complicate things. I know you're with Tsubaki now."
     "How do you know that? I asked.
     "Well I've been watching over you! Duh." Kaori replied. It seemed too good to be true. Kaori was watching over me? I guess she really did love me. But where did I stand in this? Did I love her back? Well, the answer was obvious but what about Tsubaki? And could I even love a ghost?
     "Kaori....I don't think I ever said this but...I love you too." I confessed.
     "Well that's obvious! Everyone already knew that. But you have Tsubaki now." Kaori told me. But did I really love Tsubaki? "I mean, you're not going to give up Tsubaki for me, right? Right? KOUSEI AM I RIGHT?!" she questioned, but I didn't answer. I didn't even have an answer. I had to tell the truth.
     "I don't know. With you gone, I didn't think I'd have to worry about this. But now....I'm not sure" I confessed.
     "No! You can't love me! We have this thing called a Soulmate Book and it clearly states that you and Tsubaki are soulmates." Kaori explained.
     "Are you just making this up?" I asked.
     "No! There seriously is a thing called a Soulmate Book. And I seriously read it." she shouted.
     "But aren't there backups? In case something goes wrong?" I asked.
     "Well..yes. And I guess if we're speaking of that...then we would be soulmates. And Tsubaki would end up with...well Watari." Kaori explained. I burst out laughing. Tsubaki and Watari?! Talk about an unlikely match.
     "That would never happen!" I laughed. Kaori was laughing too and it was nice to see her smile again.
     "Well, it could! It would take a while..but soulmates are soulmates!" Kaori smiled. "Well, I better get going. I'm supposed to return early since it's my first day. But don't worry! I'll be back tomorrow for longer!" and with that she disappeared. She disappeared like she did during our last performance, except it was quicker. I was in awe. I couldn't believe she was back. But now what do I do? My feelings were certain but I didn't want to hurt Tsubaki. The only answer to my problem seemed impossible. But I had to try.

I had to get Tsubaki with Watari.

HAHA CLIFFHANGER AGAIN I MEAN SORT OF A CLIFFHANGER SO YEAH I KNOW THERE'S A LOVE TRIANGLE NOW AND I FEEL STRESSED EVEN WRITING THIS BECAUSE ITS JUST SO CONFUSING AHHHH
THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL PROBABLY BE UP TODAY
HOW DO YOU LIKE ALYSSA'S CHARACTER? THERE WILL MORE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR HER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BTW I KINDA BASED HER OFF ME XD
SO YEAH I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!