Chapter 12

Kousei's POV

     After Kaori left, I stood in shock. We had kissed twice so far but I never knew where this was heading. I couldn't tell anyone about her. Would they think I was alone? Would I ever get married? I had so many questions. I had to leave them all behind. Kaori was here. That's all that mattered. Right?
I went to my piano and practiced more. Kaori loved it but she just got back. She probably didn't want to upset me. Soon she'll to back to yelling at me again. I practiced for hours. It was boring without Kaori. There was nothing to do. Maybe I should visit Tsubaki. No. I can't. Not after what I did. Eventually I chose to visit her anyway. I needed to apologize.
      When I walked up to her door, I was shaking with fear. She must've saw me because she opened the door right away. I knew I needed to speak fast. "Listen Tsubaki, I'm really sorry. I forgot it was your birthday. I didn't even get you a present! But I'll give you one soon. Anyway, I'm just not ready for a relationship right now. I hope we can still be friends." I spoke fast. I wasn't even sure if she understood me.
     "Kousei! How dare you!!! I'll never forgive you for this, you know! I better get a good present from you. But I have bigger problems." Tsubaki yelled.
     "What bigger problems?" I asked.
     "Um....I think I like Watari. Don't freak out!" she scolded. I let out a breath of relief. Maybe this plan would work out. "What should I do?" Tsubaki asked desperately.
     "I think you should go through with it. Ask him out. Why not? He wouldn't turn you down. He turns down no one. Even you." I laughed.
     "Hey!" Tsubaki laughed. It was like we were friends ago. Nothing else had happened. "You know what, okay. I'll do it!" Tsubaki announced. When I left her house, it was like everything was good again. I went home to go to sleep. But I couldn't sleep. I don't know why. Maybe I was too anxious to see Kaori again.

SO YEAH THERE'S THE CHAPTER :)
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ALSO LIKE IF YOU COULD RATE THIS OR WHATEVER OR COMMENT THAT WOULD BE GREAT
WOW I SUCK AT ASKING FOR THINGS XD